3 port USB 3.0 Hub+Gigabit LAN From StarTech.com
3 Port StarTech.com USB 3.0 to USB Hub + Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3 Upto 5 Gbps, 10/100/1000 RJ45 Port for Laptops/Netbooks
By DPD On 5th Jul
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Expand your Connectivity
The ST3300GU3B Portable USB 3.0 Hub features an integrated GbE port, enabling you to expand your laptop connectivity by adding three external USB 3.0 ports, as well as a Gigabit network port via a single USB 3.0 connection. This hub is an ideal laptop accessory for your Microsoft Surface™ Pro 4, Surface Pro 3, Surface Book, Dell™ XPS 13, and many other devices.
Stylish, Sturdy & Portable
The hub merges Gigabit network support and USB 3.0 hub access into lightweight yet sturdy aluminium casing, providing vital connectivity ports that are often limited or nonexistent on modern mobile computers, while remaining compact and travel-friendly. Plus, with an attached USB 3.0 host connection cable there’s no need to carry a separate cable with you, so you can tuck the hub neatly into your laptop bag for maximum portability.
Fast & Consistent Network Connectivity
For faster and more consistent network connections, the integrated Ethernet port leverages the 5 Gbps capabilities of the USB 3.0 interface to provide wired Gigabit access that is fully compatible with IEEE 802.3/u/ab standards.
The Ideal Laptop Accessory
This mobile USB hub is great for connecting low-power peripherals like a mouse, keyboard or USB flash drive, and also includes a universal power adapter for connecting devices such as external hard drive enclosures.
• Work from your Ultrabook, laptop or netbook easily while you’re on the run or on the road, the perfect travel accessory with more connectivity options.
• An ideal laptop accessory for Microsoft Surface Pro 4, Surface Pro 3, Surface Book, Dell XPS 13, Dell Latitude 11 5000 Series 2-in-1 and other devices.
• Connect a wide variety of peripherals at home / office to a laptop, all from a single USB 3.0 connection.
• Add Gigabit support to your laptop for use in boardrooms, hotels, classrooms, offices, or home environments.
• Replace a failed built-in Ethernet port on a laptop, or upgrade to 1000 Mbps Gigabit connectivity.
• Aluminum USB 3.0 Hub w/ GbE Adapter.
• Universal Power Adapter (NA/EU/UK/AU).
• Driver CD.
• Instruction Manual.
• Provides three USB 3.0 hub ports, with support for up to 5 Gbps.
• Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 port through a single USB 3.0 connection.
• Aluminium casing with a compact, slim, and lightweight design for maximum portability.
• Dongle-style combination adapter with built-in USB 3.0 cable.
• IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3az compatible.
• Supports 10/100/1000 Mbps half and full-duplex operation.
• Backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.x devices.
• Universal Power Adapter (NA/UK/EU) included.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0800 169 0408
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
You've probably read the USB Tekspek, and perhaps your intrigue, or product interest, has lead you to look up Firewire as well. The two are similar in some respects, particularly some of the products that use the two technologies. However, Firewire has its differences, which means it has both benefits and drawback when compared to USB. This Tekspek will look at Firewire and also look at it with respect to USB.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
In computing terms, system buses are used to connect various components to the motherboard’s core logic and, often, to each other. Modern PCs run with a multitude of high-speed buses ranging from the interconnects between, say, the chipset and the CPU, graphics card, memory, and peripherals.
Date Issued: 23rd Aug 2005
If you've used a computer for any duration of time you'll have come across the terms “kilobyte, megabyte, gigabyte” and so on. Then there's “kilobit, megabit and gigabit” to add a bit of confusion and to top it all off you've maybe heard or read terms like “gibibyte” on occasion.