Seagate Pipeline 2TB CCTV/Surveillance AV Hard Drive
2TB Seagate, ST2000VM003, Pipeline HD, AV/Video, 3.5" SATA III - 6Gb/s HDD, 5900rpm, 64MB Cache, NCQ
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Seagate® Video 3.5 HDDs are designed to deliver reliable 24×7 operation - optimised for low-power consumption, quiet operation, smooth video streaming, high reliability and high capacity.
2TB = Up to 240 Hours of HD Content
Introducing the best 2TB drive built specifically for video applications. Video 3.5 HDDs meet the growing demand for more storage in DVR and media centre applications with support for up to 16 HD streams. Capturing, storing and viewing up to 240 hours of your favourite video content has never been easier.
Always On, Always Reliable DVR Storage
Media technology demands both reliability and energy efficiency. Seagate Video 3.5 HDDs deliver some of the industry’s lowest overall power consumption profiles, coolest operating temperatures and best AFRs.
Low-power profiles help DVR manufacturers achieve reduced overall power requirements and support Energy Star compliance.
High Performance, Low Power Consumption
Video 3.5 HDDs meet the rising demand for energy-conserving consumer electronics without compromising performance.
Seagate is committed to environmental stewardship that goes beyond reduced power consumption. By design, the Video 3.5 HDD:
• Contains up to 50% recycled materials.
• Uses materials that are 70% recyclable.
• Meets all RoHS and new REACH standards.
• Is low halogen use.
What do you get?
• The best in DVR functionality, including pausing live TV, skipping the adverts and more.
• The industry's leading consumer video storage device.
• New options for designing energy-efficient, cost-effective consumer electronics. Features • Delivers up to 16 simultaneous streams of HD content.
• 2TB video storage solution - up to 240 hours of HD video.
• Quiet operation to enhance viewing and listening experience.
• 24×7 operation for always-on demands DVR devices.
• Entry level or home surveillance system storage solution.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months