Seagate Barracuda 2TB SATA 3 Internal Hard Drive/HDD ST2000DM001
2TB Seagate ST2000DM001 BarraCuda, 7200.14, SATA III 6GB/s, 7200rpm, 64MB Cache, 8ms, OEM, NCQ
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The Power of One
• Seagate brings over 30 years of trusted performance and reliability to the new Seagate® Desktop HDDs—now available in capacities up to 4TB.
• Double your capacity and drive down costs with up to 1TB-per-disk hard drive technology.
• SATA 6Gb/s interface optimizes burst performance
• Seagate AcuTrac™ servo technology delivers dependable performance,even with hard drive track widths of only 75 nanometers.
• Seagate OptiCache™ technology boosts overall performance by as much as 45%.
• Free Seagate DiskWizard™ software allows you to install 3TB and 4TB hard drives in Windows, including XP, without UEFI BIOS.
• Desktop or all-in-one PCs
• Home servers
• PC-based gaming systems
• Desktop RAID
• Direct-attached external storage devices (DAS)
• Network-attached storage devices (NAS)
Green where it counts
This Seagate ST2000DM001 Barracuda hard drives now have advanced power modes to save more energy while idling – without sacrificing performance. Seagate Barracuda 2TB hard drives are produced using the most sophisticated manufacturing process in the industry, with a focus on environmental stewardship.
• All drives comply with the RoHS directive on hazardous materials and voluntarily restrict halogen compounds.
• Seventy per cent or more of the materials used to build Barracuda drives are recyclable.
• Low power consumption
Innovation Goes Beyond Drive Technology Alone
Seagate understands that industry changes and limitations can be frustrating. That is why Seagate has worked hard to deliver solutions to these challenges. Seagate SmartAlign technology offers you an easy, transparent way to make the inevitable transition to Advanced Format 4K sector drives — no extra time, no utilities, no hassle
• Model Number ST2000DM001
• Interface SATA 6Gb/s maximises data transfer rates
• Cache 64MB
• Capacity 2TB
• Spin Speed 7200 RPM
• Average Data Rate, Read/Write (MB/s) 156
• Seagate OptiCache technology improves performance by up to 45%
• Seagate AcuTrac technology enables reliable read/write performance even in high touch operating environments
• Seagate SmartAlign technology for no-hassle transition to Advanced Format 4K sector technology Features Barracuda® hard drives give you what you want.
Count on Barracuda® drives to deliver the storage innovations that drive your costs down and your performance up.
• 7200 RPM performance
• OptiCache™ technology further exploits big 64MB cache sizes and improved micro processor capabilities
• SATA 6Gb/s technology to further maximize performance.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 2nd Jul 2008
Serial ATA, or SATA, is a relatively new storage technology that is now being adopted in computers. It is the successor to Parallel ATA. SATA allows for faster transfers between the hard disk and the system, uses thinner cables and is easier to physically install
Date Issued: 14th Jun 2008
In this guide we will be examining a popular method used for increasing the performance and reliability of your hard drives and data storage