Samsung HD204UI 2TB Spinpoint F4 Hard Drive SATA II 3Gb/s
2TB Samsung HD204UI/ST2000DL004 SATA 3Gbs SATA II 5400rpm
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
667GB Formatted Capacity Per Disk Environment friendly product with RoHS compliance Improved performance with dual-ARM based firmware Improved recording stability over temperature with PMR ATA S.M.A.R.T.
Compliant Advanced dynamic FOD control for best data integrity ATA Automatic Acoustic Management Feature Intelligent compensation of external disturbance ATA 48-bit Address Feature SATA Native Command Queuing Feature ATA Device Configuration Overlay Feature Device Initiated
Stores Upto 4920 Action Packed Games
Stores Upto 568000 Digital Photo's (6Mpix)
Stores Upto 500000 MP3 Songs
Stores Upto 48000 CD Audio Songs
Stores Upto 152 Hours of Digital Video (DV)
Stores Upto 800 Hours of DVD Quality Video
Stores Upto 240 Hours of HD Quality Video
**Patch tool for Identify fail during NCQ write command.(Model: F4EG)** Features • Serial ATA 3.0Gbps Interface Support.
• Improved recording stability over temperature with PMR.
• Advanced dynamic FOD control for best data integrity.
• Intelligent compensation of external disturbance.
• SATA Native Command Queuing Feature.
• Device Initiated SATA Power Management.
• Shock & Rotational vibration sensor.
• Environment friendly product with RoHS compliance.
• Improved performance with dual-ARM based firmware.
• ATA S.M.A.R.T. Compliant.
• ATA Automatic Acoustic Management Feature.
• ATA 48-bit Address Feature.
• ATA Device Configuration Overlay Feature.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 2nd Jul 2008
Serial ATA, or SATA, is a relatively new storage technology that is now being adopted in computers. It is the successor to Parallel ATA. SATA allows for faster transfers between the hard disk and the system, uses thinner cables and is easier to physically install
Date Issued: 14th Jun 2008
In this guide we will be examining a popular method used for increasing the performance and reliability of your hard drives and data storage