AMD Graphics Card Features
AMD LiquidVR™ Technology
AMD's pioneering Virtual Reality Technology will bring better content, comfort, and compatibility to VR applications, for a whole new level of presence.
AMD Eyefinity Technology
Expands the limits of desktop computing by multiplying your screen area. With multiple monitors, everything becomes more immersive
AMD FreeSync™ Technology
AMD FreeSync™ technology puts an end to choppy gameplay and broken frames with fluid, artifact-free performance at virtually any framerate.
Command the competition at 4K resolution and beyond, fueled by a 4096-bit high-bandwidth memory interface for extreme performance and power efficiency.
AMD HD3D Technology
Is supported by an advanced and open ecosystem that, in conjunction with specific AMD hardware and software technologies, enables 3D display capabilities for many PC applications and experiences.
With the sonic brilliance of AMD TrueAudio technology, your games now sound as good as they look. It's designed to improve acoustic realism
AMD Crossfire™ Technology
AMD CrossFire™ technology is the ultimate multi-GPU performance gaming platform, harness the power of two or more discrete graphics cards working in parallel to dramatically improve gaming performance.
AMD PowerTune Technology
AMD PowerTune technology a series of dynamic frequency scaling technologies built into some AMD GPUs and APUs that allow the clock speed of the processor to be dynamically changed by software.
Frame Rate Target Control (FRTC)
Fine-tune your graphics with real-time frame rate control limiting the target frame rate during gameplay, reducing GPU power consumption.
Visual Super Resolution (VSR)
Get quality that rivals 4K, even on a 1080p display while playing your favorite AAA or online games thanks to AMD's VSR.
Battle-ready with optimized performance for next-gen APIs and is designed from the ground up to give you everything you need to enjoy the latest games today and tomorrow.
• PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard
• 500W (or greater) power supply with one 150W 8-pin PCI Express power connector recommended
• 850W (or greater) power supply with two 150w 8-pin PCI Express power connector recommended for AMD CrossFire™ technology
• Minimum 4GB of system memory
• 8GB (or more) system memory recommended for AMD CrossFire™ technology
• Installation software requires CD-ROM drive
• DVD playback requires DVD drive
• Blu-ray™ playback requires Blu-ray drive
• For an AMD CrossFire™ system, a second AMD Radeon™ R9 380 graphics card and an AMD CrossFire™ Ready motherboard are required
• Not for industrial or commercial use. See AMD FirePro Graphics solution for these applications.