Behold the AMD 300 Series of Graphics Cards, the Latest GPU offering from Advanced Micro Devices, featuring fast hardware and the latest Graphics Technologies.
The R9 380 Series Graphics Card features AMD's latest 28nm Graphics Core Next Architecture, combined with a massive 2GB or 4GB* of ultra fast GDDR5 Memory. By utilising the PCI Express 3.0 Interface, double the bandwidth is provided to the GPU through the same number of lanes as PCI-E 2.0.
With Exclusive AMD technologies such as AMD Eyefinity, AMD CrossFire, AMD PowerTune, AMD FreeSync, & AMD HD3D, you can power up to 6 displays through one DisplayPort (via MST HUB), increase your systems Graphics Power by adding additional cards, automatically get the highest clocks and best performance through automatic intelligent assessment of the GPUs powerdraw, put an end to choppy gameplay when paired with a FreeSync Monitor, or even game in Stereoscopic 3D**!!!
Supporting both the Mantle API and DirectX 12 the R9 380 Graphics Card is ready to provide levels of realism in gaming never experienced before.NEW Sapphire
DirectX 12 is a new graphics API from Microsoft that empowers game developers with more direct control of PC hardware. This direct or explicit control better exposes the hardware resources of AMD Radeon GPUs to yield higher hardware throughput and ultimately, more performance for users, In any scenario, gamers stand to benefit greatly from choosing AMD hardware to run their favourite DirectX 12 game.ITX Compact
Designed in only 170x110mmm, 2 slot, R9 380 ITX Compact is design to power the gaming in the small form factor PCs.Dual Ball Bearing Fan
Dual ball bearings on the fan spindles ensure smooth running and long life and are designed to keep out dust.AMD GCN Architecture
Graphics Core Next(GCN) architecture -28nm.Compact ITX OC Unique Features:
• Compact design
• Sapphire ITX Cooling Technology
• Sapphire original PCB design
• Enhanced 5 phase power design for GPU VDDC *Check Individual Product Specifications for Memory Size Included**Additional Hardware may be required. Features
AMD Graphics Card Features
AMD LiquidVR™ Technology
AMD's pioneering Virtual Reality Technology will bring better content, comfort, and compatibility to VR applications, for a whole new level of presence.
AMD Eyefinity Technology
Expands the limits of desktop computing by multiplying your screen area. With multiple monitors, everything becomes more immersive
AMD FreeSync™ Technology
AMD FreeSync™ technology puts an end to choppy gameplay and broken frames with fluid, artifact-free performance at virtually any framerate.
Command the competition at 4K resolution and beyond, fueled by a 4096-bit high-bandwidth memory interface for extreme performance and power efficiency.
AMD HD3D Technology
Is supported by an advanced and open ecosystem that, in conjunction with specific AMD hardware and software technologies, enables 3D display capabilities for many PC applications and experiences.
With the sonic brilliance of AMD TrueAudio technology, your games now sound as good as they look. It's designed to improve acoustic realism
AMD Crossfire™ Technology
AMD CrossFire™ technology is the ultimate multi-GPU performance gaming platform, harness the power of two or more discrete graphics cards working in parallel to dramatically improve gaming performance.
AMD PowerTune Technology
AMD PowerTune technology a series of dynamic frequency scaling technologies built into some AMD GPUs and APUs that allow the clock speed of the processor to be dynamically changed by software.
Frame Rate Target Control (FRTC)
Fine-tune your graphics with real-time frame rate control limiting the target frame rate during gameplay, reducing GPU power consumption.
Visual Super Resolution (VSR)
Get quality that rivals 4K, even on a 1080p display while playing your favorite AAA or online games thanks to AMD's VSR.
Battle-ready with optimized performance for next-gen APIs and is designed from the ground up to give you everything you need to enjoy the latest games today and tomorrow.
• PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard
• 500W (or greater) power supply with one 150W 8-pin PCI Express power connector recommended
• 850W (or greater) power supply with two 150w 8-pin PCI Express power connector recommended for AMD CrossFire™ technology
• Minimum 4GB of system memory
• 8GB (or more) system memory recommended for AMD CrossFire™ technology
• Installation software requires CD-ROM drive
• DVD playback requires DVD drive
• Blu-ray™ playback requires Blu-ray drive
• For an AMD CrossFire™ system, a second AMD Radeon™ R9 380 graphics card and an AMD CrossFire™ Ready motherboard are required
• Not for industrial or commercial use. See AMD FirePro Graphics solution for these applications.