256GB M.2 PCIe SSD (NVMe model) is the new performance leader in M.2 form factor SSD's, providing up to 2150MB/s read and 1260MB/s write sequential data transfer rates.
• Extreme performance - up to 2150/1260 sequential read/write data transfer rates
• PCIe 3.0 device, backwards compatible with PCIe 2.0
• Small M.2 form factor plugs straight into your PCIe-based M.2 socket with no additional cables required
Please note: NVMe Compatible Motherboard is required to use this SSDFeatures • PCIe Gen3 8Gb/s Interface, up to 4 Lanes
• Compliant with PCI Express Base Specification Rev. 3.0
• Compliant with NVMe Express specification. Rev.1.1a
• Power Saving Modes:
- Supporting APST
- Supporting L1.2 Mode
• Support Admin & NVM Command Set
• End-to-End Data Protection
• RoHS Compliant
• Support up to 1 Namespaces
• Support up to 8 I/O Queues
• Support up to 16K Queue entries for each I/O Queue
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
- 0330 (7267864)
Date Issued: 7th May 2010
Solid-state drives (SSDs) are fast becoming the must-have PC components of 2010. Serving as primary storage space for high-end computers, SSD's super-fast transfer rates and near-instant accesses offer genuine advantages over traditional spindle-based magnetic drives.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
A motherboard’s main job is to act as a conduit between the various hardware elements that make up a PC. It needs to be able to link the desired CPU(s), system memory, graphics card, hard drive(s), and add-in cards and enable them to work in harmony.