Seagate 16TB IronWolf Pro 3.5" SATA NAS HDD/Hard Drive
16TB Seagate ST16000NE000 IronWolf Pro, 3.5" NAS HDD, SATA 3.0 (6Gb/s), 7200rpm, 256MB Cache, 4.16ms, NCQ, OEM
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
• Actively protect your NAS with IronWolf Health Management focusing on prevention, intervention, and recovery.
• High performance means no lag time or downtime for users during workload traffic for the NAS. Seagate leads the competition with the highest-performing NAS drive portfolio.
• Seagate® Rescue Data Recovery.
• IronWolf Pro comes with extra peace of mind for any mechanical, accidental, or natural disaster. With a 90% success rate of in-house recovery, Seagate has your back with a 2-year included Rescue Data Recovery plan.
• Rotational Vibration (RV) sensors. First in its class of drives to include RV sensors to maintain high performance in multi-drive NAS enclosures.
• Range of capacities up to 16 TB. More capacity options means more choices that will fit within the budget. Seagate provides a scalable solution for any NAS use-case scenario.
• Do more in multi-user environments. IronWolf provides a workload rate of 300 TB/year. Multiple users can confidently upload and download data to the NAS server, knowing IronWolf can handle the workload, whether you are a creative professional or a small business.
• Designed for always on, always accessible 24x7 performance. Access data on your NAS any time, remotely or on site.
• 1.2 M hours MTBF, 5-year limited warranty represents an improved total cost of ownership (TCO) over desktop drives with reduced maintenance costs.
|Flash Memory Size||N/A|
|Flash Memory Type||N/A|
|Rotation Speed||7200 rpm|
|Access Time||4.16 ms|
|Host to/from Drive Sustained Transfer Rate||250 MB/s|
|Interface||SATA 3.0 (6Gb/s)|
|Annualised Workload Rating||300 TB/yr|
|Non-Recoverable Read Errors per Bits Read||<1 in 10^15|
|Max. Operating Shock||50 G|
|Max.Power Usage||7.6 W|
|Dimensions||101.85 x 26.11 x 146.99 (WxHxD mm)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
- Scan Computers
- 0871-472-4747 or 01204-474747