Intel Optane Memory 16GB M.2 HDD Accelerator
16GB Intel Optane Memory, M.2 (2280) PCIe 3.0 (x2) NVMe, 3D XPoint, Read 900MB/s, Write 145MB/s, 190k/35k IOPS
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
It’s revolutionary – the first all-new class of memory in 25 years. Intel® Optane™ memory creates a bridge between the DRAM and storage to deliver an intelligent, amazingly responsive computing experience.
Accelerate Your Experience
This game-changing technology intelligently accelerates new 7/8th Gen Intel® Core™ processor-based systems while affordably maintaining mega-storage capacity, to deliver a responsive computer experience with short boot times, fast application launches, extraordinary gaming, and responsive browsing.
Intelligent System Acceleration
Optimize your computer responsiveness from system boot to application launch. Intel® Optane™ memory is a smart and adaptable system accelerator that adjusts to your computing tasks making everything you do faster, smoother, easier. Its intelligent software automatically learns your computing behaviours to accelerate frequent tasks and customize your computer experience.
Speed up Your Storage
A high-capacity storage device coupled with Intel® Optane™ memory offers the best of both worlds: high speed acceleration and affordable, large storage capacity.
Wait Less, Do More
Intel® Optane™ memory in your PC delivers amazing responsiveness so you can start up quickly, search and find files in a snap and save large files with virtually no lag.
• Overall system performance is up to 28% faster.
• Increase system performance for hard drive access by up to 14x faster.
• Improve everyday task responsiveness by 2x.
How to setup Optane:
• Get the Hardware: Get your Intel® Optane™ memory module and Intel® Optane™ memory-ready board.
• Insert the Memory: Insert the memory module into the board and reboot.
• Install the Software: Download drivers and install them on your system.
Additional information can be found at the official Intel Optane Memory FAQ .pdf below:
Features • Boost Performance: Get amazing performance without compromising storage while maintaining your capacity.
• Extraordinary Gaming: Faster loads result in quick responsiveness for gaming, content, creation, and productivity.
• Intelligent: System accelerator adjusts to individual’s task, making, everything faster, smoother, easier.
• Low Latency: Reach peak performance at low queue depths and maintain it throughout high queue depths.
• Platform Connected: Pair with 7th Gen Intel Core processor for shorter boot times, faster application launches, responsive browsing.
• Out-Of-The-Box: No separate pre-fetch or cache warming step needed.
Please note: Intel Optane Memory requires a 7th Gen Intel Core i7, i5 or i3 Processor, and a Motherboard using Intel Z270, Q270, H270, Q250, B250 or C236 Chipsets, with a compatible M.2 slot.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
- 0870 607 2439