TP-LINK 16-Port Gigabit Easy Smart PoE/PoE+ Switch
16-Port TP-LINK TL-SG1218MPE Gigabit Easy Smart PoE/PoE+ Switch, 16x 10/100/1000Mbps, 2x Gigabit SFP, 2x Fans, Black
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£159.49|
|Total inc. interest:||£171.81|
Purchase Rate: 21.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 21.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Ideal for Surveillance
TL-SG1218MPE complies with the 802.3af/at PoE+ standard, supporting up to 30W power supply on each PoE port. The total high PoE power budget is up to 192W for the 16 PoE ports, making it ideal for small to medium business surveillance systems.
Easy to Use
1. Connect the TL-SG1218MPE to a power source.
2. Connect your devices such as IP phones, cameras, printers, computers and surveillance systems equipment, including a connection to your router.
3. That's it! Enjoy.
Intelligent Power Management
When total power consumption excels 192W, the intelligent power management will cut the lower priority port power off to ensure the high priority port’s power supply and protect the device from power overload operation.
Advanced Functions for Higher Performance
• QoS, For Fluent Online Experience - Administrators can designate the priority of traffic based on QoS, for example, to ensure that voice and video applications remain clear and lag-free.
• IGMP Snooping, Traffic Optimisation for IPTV - IGMP Snooping optimises multimedia traffic delivery, to ensure a better network experience especially for applications like IPTV.
Making Management Easy
TL-SG1218MPE offers network monitoring for users to observe traffic behaviour. Through its web-based user interface and management utility, the TL-SG1218MPE offers a variety of useful features, including network monitoring, traffic prioritisation, and enhanced QoS.
• PoE power budget is up to 192W, making it ideal for small to medium business surveillance systems
• Port Priority is able to guarantee the quality of sensitive application like video monitor
• Intelligent power management can protect the switch from overload
• QoS is for smooth internet-surfing experience and IGMP Snooping is capable of optimising traffic for IPTV.
|Total Network Ports||
|PoE Support Type||PoE / PoE+|
|No. of Ports Providing PoE||16 x 10/100/1000 (Gigabit) RJ-45|
|Other Non-Network Ports|
|Switching Capacity||36 Gbps|
|Forwarding Rate||23.8 Mbps|
|MAC Address Table Size||8K Entries|
|Built-in Flash Memory|
|Max. Power Consumption||18.73 W (220/50Hz. no PD connected), 217.22 W (220/50Hz. with 192W PD connected) W|
|Max. PoE Wattage per Port||30 W|
|Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)|
|Power Supply||Internal AC Power Supply|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||440 × 180 × 44 mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0845 147 0017 (UK) or 0818 229 000 (Ireland)