See More. Store More.
Optimised for DVRs and NVRs, SkyHawk™ surveillance drives are tuned for 24x7 workloads in capacities up to 10 TB. Equipped with enhanced ImagePerfect™ firmware, SkyHawk helps to minimise dropped frames and downtime with a workload rating 3× that of desktop drives while supporting up to 64 HD cameras.
SkyHawk Is Smart
The innovative ImagePerfect firmware enables smooth, clear video streaming for always-on, 24/7 surveillance environments — helping to ensure your business can always have a formidable layer of protection.
And SkyHawk Is Vigilant
• Built to record 90% of the time — supports up to 64 cameras.
• Up to 10 TB or 10,000 hours of HD video.
• 180 TB/year workload rating, 3× the workload of a desktop drive and backed by a 3-year limited warranty.
• Protect your data against the unexpected with an optional +Rescue Data Recovery Service plans (Not included).
Give yourself the ultimate peace of mind with SkyHawk surveillance drives and never miss a frame, even in harsh environments. SkyHawk’s extreme workload rating, low power consumption and RV sensors can improve long-term drive reliability. SkyHawk can also reliably perform in operating temperatures — from 0°C to 70°C — while tarnish-resistant components offer further protection out in the field.
Soar Higher and Longer
SkyHawk is built to scale with your needs and reliably performs in multi-drive systems. Multi-drive surveillance systems can rely on the SkyHawk’s RAID-optimised hardware, keeping drives and systems in the field longer.
• RV sensors (standard on 4 TB to 10 TB SkyHawk drives) help to enable reliable performance in DVR and NVR systems with 8+ drives
• RV sensors in a RAID environment maintain drive performance by improving vibration tolerance.
• Network video recorders (NVR).
• Embedded surveillance DVRs (SDVR).
• Hybrid surveillance DVRs.
• Surveillance DVRs.
• ImagePerfect™ firmware supports 24×7 surveillance-optimized workloads tuned to record ~90% of the time and play back video footage the remaining 10%, and supports more cameras recording at higher resolutions than traditional drives.
• Workload rating of 180TB/year allows SkyHawk to perform reliably in write-intensive surveillance systems—3× the workload rating of a desktop-class drive.
• Rotational vibration (RV) sensors allow drives to maintain performance in RAID and multi-drive systems, giving customers the flexibility to grow with the booming NVR market and scale their systems when more storage is needed.
• ATA streaming support sustains recordings from up to 64 HD cameras for smooth, uninterrupted footage.
• Up to 10TB or 10,000 hours of HD video storage supports an increased number of cameras and helps to ensure longer data retention periods are met.
• 1M hours MTBF, 3-year limited warranty represents an improved total cost of ownership (TCO) with reduced maintenance costs.
• Lower power consumption means a reduction in heat emissions, which improves reliability in surveillance solutions.
• Tarnish-resistant components help protect drive from environmental elements, increasing field reliability.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as 10TB Seagate ST10000VX0004, SkyHawk Surveillance, 3.5" SATA III - 6Gb/s HDD, 7200rpm, 256MB Cache, NCQ, OEM . Please choose from the list below.