APC SMART-UPS 1000VA 2U Uninterruptable Power Supply
1000VA APC SMT1000RMI2UC UPS, 2U, LCD Screen, Battery Active/Low Alarm, 3 Hour Recharge Time
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Patented green operating mode achieves efficiencies over 97%. Smart-ups was the first network UPS to be Energy Star certified. Intelligent battery management, pioneered by APC, maximizes battery performance and life through intelligent, precision temperature compensated charging. Dynamic battery replacement date indicator and automatic self-tests insure battery reliability and warn in advance of needing replacement. Convenient, easy to connect, hot-swappable battery modules provide battery replacement without powering down. Designed and manufactured by APC for over 23 years, Smart-UPS is the world’s most trusted network UPS with over 25 million units sold.
Save Time with Easy and Convenient Remote Accessibility
Network manageable via serial, USB or optional ethernet. Includes Powerchute® Business Edition Software for convenient monitoring and control, safe operating system shutdown and innovative energy management capabilities.
Avoids Costly Power Problems by Keeping Your IT Equipment and Data Safe and Available
Network grade power conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. Solid state automatic voltage regulation boosts low input voltage up to 30% and trims high voltage up to 12% without battery operation. Reliable battery back-up capacity to power through outages or gracefully shutdown systems
Smarter Productivity with Ability to Tailor to Your Specific Application Needs
Intuitive LCD interface provides clear information with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys. Over 15 different programmable settings including switched outlet group control allow for application specific settings, thresholds and notifications.
Peace of Mind That Comes with Full Equipment Compatibility and Reliability of a Leader
Provides pure sine wave output which is recommended by server manufacturers using active power factor corrected (PFC) power supplies. Safety agency tested and approved means that you can deploy Smart-UPS with confidence that they meet or exceed the industry’s most rigorous standards. Features • Adjustable voltage sensitivity: Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
• Adjustable voltage-transfer points: Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
• Audible alarms: Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions.
• Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown: Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
• Automatic self-test: Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
• Battery failure notification: Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
• Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Eliminates voltage fluctuations as a source of AV signal degradation and component power-supply stress.
• Cold-start capable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
• Disconnected battery notification: Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
• Energy meter: Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
• Frequency and voltage regulation: Gives higher application availability by correcting poor frequency and voltage conditions without using the battery.
|Output Power Capacity (W)||700 W|
|Output Power Capacity (VA)|
|Max Configurable Power (W)||700 W|
|Max Configurable Power (VA)|
|Output Power Connectors (Battery Backup)||(2) IEC Jumpers, (4) IEC 320 C13|
|Output Power Connectors (Surge Protection)|
|Typical recharge time||3 Hours|
|Surge energy rating||459 Joules|
|Typical Backup Time (Half Load)|
|Typical Backup Time (Full Load)|
|Dimensions||432 x 86 x 477mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months