The New and improved Intel Core X series
More MHz and more cache make Intel's more powerful CPUs better than ever before
Core X-Series, Intel’s most powerful desktop processors
Featuring up to 18-cores, Core X processors provide the ultimate performance for PC enthusiasts and creative professionals. Choose from a wide range of Intel Core X processors and Core X-based 3XS PCs for the ultimate upgrade.
Key features of Intel® Core™ X-Series Processor Family
Intel Core X Processor Benefits:
- Massively parallel processors aimed at digital creatives such as artists, engineers, video markers and musicians.
- Lots of cores means you can multitask between lots of applications, such as playing games, streaming and encoding videos.
- Supports more memory than standard desktop CPUs which is key for working with large datasets and high resolution graphics and video.
Intel Core X Key Features:
- Up to 18-cores and 36-threads with HyperThreading technology
- Up to 2666MHz quad-channel DDR4 memory
- Up to 44 PCI-E 3.0 lanes for easy connectivity with graphics cards, RAID controllers and SSDs
- New and improved smart cache architecture
- New mesh architecture for faster and more efficient communication between cores
- Unlocked multiplier for huge overclocks
- Supports AVX-512 instructions for faster SIMD processing
- DMI 3.0 link in Intel X299 chipset provides faster communication with other components
Core X Series Systems
Configure your Core X PC or choose one of our pre-configured Core X PCs below
i9 Series Intel Core X
- Intel Core i9 9940X, S 2066, Skylake-X Refresh, 14 Core, 28 Thread, 3.3GHz, 4.4GHz Turbo, 19.25MB, 44 Lane, 165W,CPU,Box£699.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYIn stock