Crucial Micron DDR3 & DDR4
Specialist server DRAM backed by the reliance program
Speed up your infrastructure with Crucial DDR4 server memory
Buying new servers is expensive. Getting more out of your current infrastructure isn’t. Maximizing a server’s installed memory capacity with high-density Crucial RDIMMs is one of the easiest and most affordable ways to make your deployments faster and more efficient. Crucial RDIMMs contain a register chip, which directs data commands and helps control the flow of data within the server. By virtue of the register chip, Crucial RDIMMs have ECC parity, which helps prevent data errors and increase overall system reliability.
Speed up server applications
By installing Crucial RDIMMs, you’ll be able to maximize the performance capability of your CPUs and optimize your servers’ computing potential. Since memory typically functions as a fixed (non-shared) component, it’s often a bigger performance constraint than processors or storage drives, which can be shared. Maximize your investment in server infrastructure by maximizing memory capacity.
Get more out of your IT budget
At a fraction of the cost of new servers, Crucial RDIMMs allow you to extend the life and performance of your existing infrastructure and get more out of the rack space you already have. Even if you need to replace existing deployments, you can still save by buying servers with the least amount of preinstalled memory, then maximizing the installed memory capacity with Crucial RDIMMs..
Compatible with OEM servers and warranties
Similar to how you can upgrade a server’s preinstalled components and choose whichever brands you want, you can do the same with memory – without having to worry about voiding your manufacturer’s warranty. In terms of system compatibility, Crucial RDIMMs are optimized for the latest Intel® Xeon® processor product families and 100% component and module tested.
Run more virtual machines and increase the responsiveness of virtualized applications
Since most of today’s enterprise applications are stored on servers and distributed to a number of virtual machines, the amount of installed server memory plays a more critical role than ever before. Every virtual machine running on a server typically requires a dedicated amount of memory, meaning the more virtual machines you’re running, the more memory you’ll need.
Backed by the Reliance Program
When you make an enterprise-level investment in Crucial products, we believe you deserve a higher level of support. The Reliance Program offers qualified customers up to four additional benefits that affirm our commitment to your servers through service call reimbursements, on-site spares, 24/7 technical support through our direct hotline, and special bulk shipping options.
|Density||512MB, 1GB, 2GB||512MB, 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB||1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 8GB, 16GB, 32GB||4GB, 8GB, 16GB|
|Speed||333MHz, 400MHz||667MHz, 800MHz||1066MT/s, 1333MT/s,
|Rank||Single, Dual||Single, Dual, Quad||Single, Dual, Quad||Single, Dual|
|Component Config||x4, x8||x4, x8||x4, x8||x4, x8|
Crucial DDR4 Server DRAM
- 4GB Crucial DDR4 SO-DIMM Laptop/SFF Memory, PC4-19200 (2400), Non-ECC Unbuffered, CAS 17, 1.2V£16.78£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYPre order
- 4GB (1x4GB) Crucial DDR4 SO-DIMM Laptop/SFF Memory, PC4-21300 (2666), Non-ECC Unbuffered, CAS 19, Single Rank, 1.2V£19.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 16GB (1x16GB) Crucial CT16G4DFD824A RAM, Low Profile, PC4-19200 (2400), Non-ECC Unbuffered, 288 Pin, CL17, 1.2VWas: £61.49£53.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 32GB (4x8GB) Crucial DDR4 Server/Workstation RAM, PC4-17000 (2133), 288, Non-ECC UDIMM, 15, Dual Rank, 1.2V£299.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 32GB Crucial DDR4-2400 ECC Registered DIMM, PC4-19200 (2400MHz), DR x4, 288 Pin, CL 17, 1.2V£344.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
DDR3 Server DRAM
- 8GB (1x8GB) Crucial CT8G3ERSLD8160B DDR3L Server RAM, PC3-12800 (1600), ECC RDIMM (Registered), CL11, 1.35V£106.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 32GB Crucial DDR3L Server Memory, PC3-12800 (1600), 240 Pins LRDIMM, Load Reduced, ECC, CAS 11, 1.35V£273.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 32GB Crucial Server Memory Module, DDR3 PC3-10600 (1333), 240 Pins, ECC, Registered, CAS 9, 1.35V£296.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY