61+ Note Keyboard Controllers
Any keyboard at 61 plus notes is referred to as a 'full size' keyboard, as 5 octaves is deemed to be 'playable' by a regular Piano player ( i.e. both hands playing at once ) Many of these keyboards feature Knobs, Sliders and Switches which enable you to control your Softsynths and Samplers. 88 note keyboards are the biggest of the full size keyboards and the keybed can be weighted in deifferent ways to emulate the feel of a real piano. Some 88 note controllers have Fully Weighted or Hammer Action keys, which are very similar to the feeling of a real piano keybed.
- Studiologic SL88 Studio 88 Key Controller Keyboard, Weighted Keys, 3x X/Y Sticks, TFT Screen, USB, Lightweight£359.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
General Music Stands
Synthesizers can introduce experienced professionals and budding beginners to a world of electronic musical effects. Our range includes dozens of large, powerful units that need to be kept at a desk as part of a wider production facility - and we stock palm-sized versions, too.
- Studiologic Numa Compact 2, 88 Key Semi-Weighted Keyboard, Aftertouch, 128 Voices, FX, 20W Amp + Speakers, OLED Display£389.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Studiologic SL88 Grand Pro Grade Controller Keyboard, 88 Graded Ivory Feel Hammer-Action Keys, Sustain Pedal, Colour LCD£735.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Studiologic Sledge V2.0 Synthesizer Keyboard, 61 Keys + Aftertouch, 35 Pot Switches, 2x16 Digit Backlit LCD Display£789.60FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Studiologic Sledge Black Edition Digital Synthesizer, 3 Oscillators, PPG Wavetables and FM, 12/24 db Multimode Filter£869.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET