KMI (Keith McMillen Instruments)
Keith McMillen Instruments develops innovative hardware and software technologies that allow musicians to interface with computers in exciting new ways. Based in Berkeley, California, KMI’s products provide today’s musician with the tools needed to bring new dimensions of expression and control to their performance. We believe when a computer is played as a musical instrument it should feel and respond like one, with all the nuance and sensitivity that makes an instrument musical.
25+ Note Keyboard Controllers
Designed to let you control your Softsynths and samplers on the go, these units are perfect for anyone wanting to work whilst travelling, or where space is limited, or where the artist simply doesn't need any more than 25 notes. These units typically include an Octave up and down switch enabling you to reach the higher or lower notes that would be present on a full size keyboard.
- Keith McMillen - QuNexus , 25 Keys with Pressure, Tilt and Velocity Sensing.£145.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- KMI (Keith McMillen Instruments) K Board, 25 Keys - Not weighted£73.80FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Control surfaces come in many size and shapes with smaller units offering basic playback control functionality and in the other extreme the larger units will replicate a complete mixing desk. Having a physical and tactile controller will allow quick and easy control over your software package of choice helping to improve your workflow in the studio.
- KMI (Keith McMillen Instruments) 12STEP USB-Midi Controller, 0 Faders, 0 Knobs, 12 Pads£235.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
MIDI interfaces convert USB to MIDI signals using a 5 pin DIN type connector. Use these to connect non-USB synthesizers, keyboards and devices to your computer.
- KMI MIDI Expander For SoftStep, 12 Step, QuNeo, QuNexus, and K-Mix£52.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETIn stock
USB Audio Interfaces
USB & Firewire audio interfaces offer high quality inputs and outputs for recording and playing back your audio. With the added advantage of being easy to transport and move between systems, they are a popular solution for performers wishing to have a single high quality interface they can move between the studio and stage with ease. USB audio interfaces due to their portability and often great value remain perhaps the most common audio interfaces in use today. With USB being the computer worlds most widely supported connection standard, through using an USB audio interface it allows us the flexibility of having it either in the studio or to easily take it out on the road with you. This means that you can use the same high quality audio I/O connections and quality recording signal path found within your audio interface, no matter where your projects may take you. Regular USB audio interfaces are likely to be based around the classic USB connection
- KMI - K Mix - Next Generation Audio Interface and Programmable Mixer for Studio and Stage£499.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET