Joe Doe by Vintage
Semi-Hollowbody Electric Guitars
Semi Hollwbody guitars are sometimes known as Semi Acoustic guitars. They have sound holes as well as pick-ups and have a distinctive sound with more acoustic qualities, as opposed to a solidbody electric.
Important - Please Note: Guitar orders placed after 12 Noon will be set up and despatched on the next working day.
Solidbody Electric Guitars
The electric guitar requires external amplification in order to be heard at the usual performance volumes. Via the use of one or more pickups, the vibration of the strings is converted to an electrical signal, which in turn is amplified via an external amplifier. The electric guitar can be found in a multitude of shapes, forms and scale lengths depending on the style and requirements of the music.
- (B-Stock) Longboard Electric Guitar - Joe Doe by Vintage - Laguna Blue finish with hardcase included
- Jailbird Electric Guitar - Joe Doe by Vintage - Gloss Red finish with hardcase included£449.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Lucky Betty Electric Guitar - Joe Doe by Vintage - White finish with hardcase included£463.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETPre order
- (Open Box) Lucky Betty Electric Guitar - Joe Doe by Vintage - Gloss Red finish with hardcase included
- Salty Dog Electric Guitar - Joe Doe by Vintage - Albatross White finish with hardcase included