Display Port Cables
A digital cable for audio/video connectivity. Primarily used between a computer and monitor/displays. Display Port is always male on the cable and female on the device. Note however there are two types of Display Port plug, standard and mini. Always check the socket on your device to confirm.
- 1.2M GeChic MicroHDMI (Male) to Mini DisplayPort (Male) Cable, for On-Lap Monitor 1303/H/I/A£15.98£5.48 1-5 DAY DELIVERY
- VESA 100 Gechic On-Lap 1303 Series Monitor Arm Wall Mount + Cables Kit, 2.1m Micro USB Cable, 2.1m Micro HDMI Cable£53.48£5.48 1-5 DAY DELIVERY
Portable Desktop, Laptop & Tablet PC Monitors
Designed for a wide range of general applications including home/small office, graphics, video playback and even a little gaming these portable monitors are a lightweight alternative to a projector or full size monitor when on the move.
- Gechic On-Lap 1101 Monitor Sunshade, For On-Lap 1101P Monitor, Made from Polypropylene, Black£4.99£5.48 1-5 DAY DELIVERY
A touchscreen is a monitor where the screen can detect the presence and location of touch on the display area by finger pressure. Some touch screen devices can also sense passive objects like a stylus. Connectivity for the visual part of the monitor is via the usual interfaces such as VGA, DVI or HDMI depending on the specification. The touchscreen connectivity is via serial or a USB connection to the computer system. The computers operating system has to support touch screen functionality in order for the touch to screen to work.
TV Brackets & Furniture
Additional accessories for monitors, TV's, speakers, mice and keyboards. Monitor / TV brackets are of the VESA fitment. Note that the VESA fitment is available in various sizes, check that the VESA size on your monitor / TV matches.
- Gechic Stand 4 for Tablets, iPads & Gechic On-Lap Monitors, Silver, Adjustable, for Tablet upto 13mm Thick£15.49£5.48 1-5 DAY DELIVERYPre order
USB 3.0 Cables
USB 3 is the third major revision of the Universal Serial Bus (USB) standard for computer connectivity. Also known as SuperSpeed USB, these cables allow transmission speeds of up to 5 Gbit/s when connecting USB 3 devices, this is more than 10 times the speed of USB 2 (480 Mbit/s). A USB 3 cable can also carry a higher current compared to USB 2.
- 1.2m Gechic USB A to Micro-USB Power and Touch signal cable£15.49£5.48 1-5 DAY DELIVERY