CME is a digital musical instrument (DMI) brand originally owned by Central Music Co in Beijing, established by Mr Zhao Yitian and his partners in 1993. Since 2005, CME products have been distributed worldwide in 56 countries. Apart from CME products, Central Music Co also distributes professional audio systems and DMI from other countries in the Chinese market. CME is one of the top professional DMI brands in China and is highly reputed in the global music production industry. It has famous musicians as its endorsers.
25+ Note Keyboard Controllers
Designed to let you control your Softsynths and samplers on the go, these units are perfect for anyone wanting to work whilst travelling, or where space is limited, or where the artist simply doesn't need any more than 25 notes. These units typically include an Octave up and down switch enabling you to reach the higher or lower notes that would be present on a full size keyboard.
- CME - 'Xkey 25' MIDI Mobile Keyboard, 25 Keys, Octave change, pitch bend, modulation & sustain functions , USB Powered£99.49FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- (Open Box) CME - 'Xkey Air 25' Bluetooth Keyboard, 25 Keys, 2 Octaves, Wireless Connectivity
- CME - 'Xkey Air 25' Bluetooth Keyboard, 25 Keys, 2 Octaves, Wireless Connection, Octave, Pitch Bend, Modulation£155.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- CME - 'Xkey 37' MIDI Mobile Keyboard, 37 keys, 3 Octaves, Xport connector£175.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- CME - 'Xkey Air 37' Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard, 37 Keys, 3 Octaves, Pitch Bend, Modulation£246.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
MIDI interfaces convert USB to MIDI signals using a 5 pin DIN type connector. Use these to connect non-USB synthesizers, keyboards and devices to your computer.
- CME - 'WIDI Master' Wireless MIDI Over Bluetooth, Low Latency, Smart Connectivity, Detatchable Design£42.00£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY