Rated 4.7 out of 5 by 3
Rated 4 out of 5 by AC96 Good, but prefer the FT02
The rotated motherboard concept is excellent and the layout is ideal for cooling. Well made and no sharp edges. It would be 5/5 but for the fact that the FT02 Fortress is better finished and not much more money. The RV02 has plastic front panels and top cover, whereas the Fortress has an aluminium front panel and a mostly metal mesh top cover. The FT02 Fortress also has foam sound absorbing panels whereas the RV02 does not. Looks are a personal matter, but having seen and used both side by side I'd buy the FT02 again in preference to the RV02.
07 April 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by GeekMcBean Cool, quiet, easy to build
* Easy to build
* Room for long GPU and large CPU cooler
* Cool & very quiet even with higher-end CPU & GPU
* Five external 5.25" bays (great for SATA hot-swap bay)
* Good cable management
* Well-spaced top-front USB 3.0 ports with proper M/B header cable
...and many more!
Cons: (all minor IMHO)
* Could be a little larger gap behind M/B for cables
* Couple of minor cable-crowding issues if the case were heavily loaded with devices (3+ external and 3+ internal drives)
* If the external 5.25" bay covers are pushed in accidentally the front fascia must be removed to pop them back out
If you need a quiet well designed case that will take almost any components you care to fit for less than £150 you will be hard pressed to beat this. Looks great too!
22 August 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Claude Spacious and well thought out
manual could be printed a bit bigger and clearer
06 February 2013