Rated 4.9 out of 5 by 8
Rated 5 out of 5 by Wyve Sweet mechanical keyboard
Sturdy and well-built, this is a smaller form factor keyboard that doesn't take up much precious desk room, but still features a ten-keypad.
It's solid, with a steel plate for the cherry red switches. These are not clacky but have a very low activation force so you may well ground them out in a satisfying manner. You won't miss keypresses but it may take a short while to get used to typing on them. Accuracy will improve.
Once you've gone mechanical... you won't want to go back.
17 September 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nicolas A brilliant keyboard, always feels a pleasure typing on it. The white back-lighting is excellent. The shorter keyboard design means less space is needed. It is perfectly responsive, you will not be disappointed with this keyboard.
The only downside to the keyboard is the price, overall mechanical keyboards are ridiculously overpriced. But if you have the money by all means get one, you will not regret it.
06 June 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Andrew Well built, Solid backlighting (adjustable settings and brightness's) Perfect for a compact keyboard under Â£100.
10 May 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Phil - Mechanical keys
- MX Red switches (linear and lighter than black switches)
- Backlit a vibrant red (each key has their own LED)
- Keys are laser etched and they last
- No keyboard flex when picked up
- Compact and therefore don't take up so much desk space
- Not much visible branding
- Potential N-key rollover (even if you press all keys at the same time, they will all be registered)
- Key finish is a nice matte and a little grippy
- Friend who purchased this had problems getting the keyboard to be recognised by the motherboard. Thankfully, I was not affected.
- Numpad built in with arrow keys:- can be awkward to perform spreadsheet work or programming where both of these are needed interchangeably.
26 April 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Wei Brown switch + white backlit ï¼ˆseveral modesï¼‰
+ less than Â£100 that's perfect combination for me to choose a mechanical keyboard
Number keys are combined with some function keys (pages up, pages down, delete) but its only the matter of getting used to it.
05 April 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by matthew After reviewing all the current gaming keyboards this one stood out as good value for money by a trusted name.
04 April 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by F - Compact, simple and solidly built.
- Easy to switch the num pad to arrow keys + home / end / page up / etc; just like a normal keyboard as long as you don't need both sets of keys at once.
- Cherry switches are great.
- N-key rollover via USB.
- Backlit keys.
- Tremendous value.
- It's not possible to use the arrow keys and (numpad-)enter at the same time.
- Can't turn off arrow-key backlighting when num lock is off.
13 March 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Idree Nice design, the back lighting is beautiful, feels great to type on and it's also really good for playing games with.
It's not working with my USB 3.0 slots, but i think that may be an issue on my side and the wire is a little smaller than i would like.
22 February 2013