Rated 4.9 out of 5 by 11
Rated 5 out of 5 by JayBee I bought this for my son as a Christmas present. He really rates this keyboard highly and is ecstatic with performance and it's features!
I have finally seen this keyboard up close and plugged into my son's computer and it looks and feels fantastic. Very different to what I am used to on a laptop but the keys, the sensitivity and the quality are just solid and well built. Loved the red-lit key background and my son is very happy with his present. Great product and well done Scan Computers and the last quality piece for my son's very expensive self built computer system!! JB, Wales
15 January 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by DodgyChris Amazing keyboard, very underrated!
This keyboard is great, I am a lefty and i use PL:@ instead of WASD, so I need to move the keyboard over to one side a bit more, having a full side keyboard can make it difficult if you use a keyboard tray or do not have much space as sometimes the keyboard is hanging off the desk or tray which is really annoying.
- Mechanical Red Switches
- Quiet compared to blue switches (no clicking sound)
- LED brightness is unmatched, the backplate is painted red so it illuminates even more.
- N key rollover
- Thick braided cable with 3 routing options, Can route the cable either left, middle or right hand side, great for hiding the wires.
- Windows key lock, lighting options and no awful software to install.
- Price is appropriate
- Red Only LEDs, Doesn't bother me too much, my rig is blue themed but the red is much nicer on the eyes than the previous colours I have used.
22 December 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Radaguts Long term use Review
Had keyboard for 12 months and works like day 1.
No fuss keyboard with just the right combination of features that suit me. Namely excellent backlit features, I like how you can choose to just have arrow keys lit on numpad. Keys feel REALLY good, never be able to blame the keyboard for getting fragged with this. Just a nice weight and I love the compact design, why don't more quality manufactors don't go in for this? It really helps to make a more comfortable gaming session in as you can change positions with it, it even seems perfectly sized for my lap. If it does ever break I will be buying another.
19 December 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Wyve Sweet mechanical keyboard
Sturdy and well-built, this is a smaller form factor keyboard that doesn't take up much precious desk room, but still features a ten-keypad.
It's solid, with a steel plate for the cherry red switches. These are not clacky but have a very low activation force so you may well ground them out in a satisfying manner. You won't miss keypresses but it may take a short while to get used to typing on them. Accuracy will improve.
Once you've gone mechanical... you won't want to go back.
17 September 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nicolas A brilliant keyboard, always feels a pleasure typing on it. The white back-lighting is excellent. The shorter keyboard design means less space is needed. It is perfectly responsive, you will not be disappointed with this keyboard.
The only downside to the keyboard is the price, overall mechanical keyboards are ridiculously overpriced. But if you have the money by all means get one, you will not regret it.
06 June 2013
Rated 4 out of 5 by Andrew Well built, Solid backlighting (adjustable settings and brightness's) Perfect for a compact keyboard under Â£100.
10 May 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Phil - Mechanical keys
- MX Red switches (linear and lighter than black switches)
- Backlit a vibrant red (each key has their own LED)
- Keys are laser etched and they last
- No keyboard flex when picked up
- Compact and therefore don't take up so much desk space
- Not much visible branding
- Potential N-key rollover (even if you press all keys at the same time, they will all be registered)
- Key finish is a nice matte and a little grippy
- Friend who purchased this had problems getting the keyboard to be recognised by the motherboard. Thankfully, I was not affected.
- Numpad built in with arrow keys:- can be awkward to perform spreadsheet work or programming where both of these are needed interchangeably.
26 April 2013
Rated 5 out of 5 by Wei Brown switch + white backlit ï¼ˆseveral modesï¼‰
+ less than Â£100 that's perfect combination for me to choose a mechanical keyboard
Number keys are combined with some function keys (pages up, pages down, delete) but its only the matter of getting used to it.
05 April 2013