An upgrade version of the original Strike-X case. The Strike-X Advance model features a brand new chassis with improvements to suit those heavy PC users such as gamers and DIY enthusiasts.
This case offers great flexibility for great expansion with excellent cooling ability. With the HDD converters included in this case, user can easily install up to 7x2.5" HDDs or 3.5" HDDs. And furthermore, each converter also acts as a fan bracket for a 12cm fan to be mounted at the opposite side of the HDD to cool the heat that HDD generates.
Moreover, the converters can also be mounted vertically to the front of chassis with a 12cm fan installed to draw in cool air to force out the heat to the rear of chassis.
If you are concerned with the heat issue in a PC case and yet want to keep the expansion ability, Strike-X Advance is the case of your choice.
This case is not compatible with the Hydro Range of CPU coolers available from Corsair
• High performance "Mid-Tower" for gamers and enthusiast.
• Aggressive "X" concept design case - a gamers? dream!
• Supports longer high-end VGA cards up to 295 mm.
• Supports 9 x 5.25" bays and maximum 6 x 2.5"/3.5" HDDs (internal) with HDD convertor bracket.
• Anti-vibration pad included to dampen PSU vibration.
• Each HDD bracket can mount a 12cm fan to cool HDD individually.
• “Easy-install? screw-less kits for the 5.25? devices.
• 1 x USB2.0 + 1 x USB3.0 and Audio/Mic ports are easily accessible from the top of case.
• CPU hole is pre-drilled on the Motherboard for easy access to cooler installation.
• Cable management holes are pre-drilled with high end rubber protection.
• Dust filter included to prevent dust entering from the bottom of case.
• Supports water-cooling
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Aerocool Strike-X Advance White Mid-Tower Gaming Case USB3 Toolless . Please choose from the list below.