Corsair AX760 760W Full Modular Power Supply (PSU) - CP-9020045-UK
CP-9020045-UK - 760W Corsair AX760 Full Modular, 80 PLUS Platinum, 92% Eff', EPS 12V, SLI/CrossFire, 1 x 120mm Fan, ATX PSU
Platinum Efficiency and Silent Fanless Mode
The Corsair AX760 power supply runs quieter, generates minimal excess heat and it’s earned the 80 Plus® Platinum seal of approval, your guarantee that you’re making the right choice for smart, efficient power delivery. Because the AX760 is so efficient it operates without the fan even spinning at low and moderate loads.
A Fully Modular Cabling System
All cables detach from the power supply. During installation, this gives you the flexibility of using only the cables you need for a clean system build with optimal airflow.
Built with the Best
Built with High-quality 105C capacitors and upgraded components the AX760 is rated to run at 50°C and provide rock solid power throughout its seven year warranty.
• Compatible with 4th generation Intel® Core™ series processors
• The latest ATX12V v2.31 and EPS 2.92 standards and it is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 systems.
• Silent at low to moderate load due to high efficiency and zero RPM fanless mode. Ultra quiet at high loads with 120mm dual-ball bearing fan.
• 80PLUS Platinum certified, delivering over 92% energy efficiency at real world load conditions.
• Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99.
• Universal AC input from 90~264V. No more hassle of flipping that tiny red switch to select the voltage input!
• A dedicated single +12V rail offers maximum compatibility with the latest components.
• Over-voltage and over-current protection, under-voltage protection, and short circuit protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components.
• High-quality Japanese capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability.
• The completely modular cable system allows you to use only the cables you need. Power supply upgrade and replacement is easy, as the cables only need to be disconnected at the power supply.
• Low-profile, flat cable design reduces air friction and helps maximize airflow through your computer's chassis.
• A Seven year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair¡¦s legendary technical support and customer service.
• Safety Approvals: cTUVs, TUV, CB, CE, FCC, CCC, RCM, GOST-R, KC, IRAM, BSMI.
|Manufacturer:||Corsair||Rail 3 +12V:||N/A
|Size:||ATX v2.31 ||Rail 4 +12V:||N/A
|Edition:||AX760 ||Rail 5 +12V:||N/A
|Wattage:||760 W||Rail 6 +12V:||N/A
|80 PLUS Certification:||80 PLUS Platinum ||Rail 7 +12V:||N/A
|Max. Efficiency:||92 %||Rail 8 +12V:||N/A
|ErP / EuP Ready:||No||Max. Combined Output +12V:||N/A
|Cooling:||Fan ||Modular Type:||Full Modular
|Fans:||1 x 120mm||EPS 12V:||Yes
|Internal +12V Rails:||Single Rail ||Motherboard Connector:||24 Pin
|Rail 1 +12V:||63.3 A||Connectors:||8 x 4pin Molex
6 x 6pin PCI-E Power
2 x 8pin CPU +12V
2 x FDD Power
12 x SATA Power
|Rail 2 +12V:||N/A||Dimensions:||150 x 86 x 160 (WxHxD)
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please click here
Return to base
Manufacturer Contact Details
0871 472 4747
Recommend This Product
To tell a friend about this product please fill out your name and enter their email address.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as 760W Corsair AX760 Full Modular, 80 PLUS Platinum, 92% Eff', EPS 12V, SLI/CrossFire, 1 x 120mm Fan, ATX PSU . Please choose from the list below.