The OCZ Z-Drive R4 Series represents a turning point in the evolution of PCIe attached solid state storage by merging the best feature sets of both the pure hardware and pure software based approaches to data management. Designed and manufactured for a wide range of enterprise environments including cloud computing and data centres, the Z-Drive R4 features OCZ's Virtualized Controller Architecture™ (VCA) 2.0, providing the utmost in performance, flexibility, durability and enhanced reliability, allowing data centres to rely on a PCIe-based SSD as their primary tier one storage solution for the first time. Additionally, the Z-Drive R4's level of concentrated performance enables system architects to design more productive infrastructures while lowering operating costs associated with hard drive technology.
• Innovative storage system that melds hardware & software managed solutions with integrated proprietary technology.
• Cost-effective MLC-based design with best-in-class endurance.
• Advanced feature-set includes user-selectable data recovery & non-stop modes.
• Proprietary Virtualized Controller Architecture™ (VCA) 2.0.
• Data fail recovery ensures superior reliability.
• Intelligent block management & wear-levelling for increased endurance.
• Advanced security with 256-bit AES encryption support.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as 3.2TB OCZ Technology Z-Drive R4 CM88, full height PCIe SSD, PCIe 2.0 (x8), SandForce 2281, MLC-Flash, Read/Write 2.8GB/s . Please choose from the list below.