With leading-edge SATA 6Gb/s performance, Force Series GS is built for speed. PC boot times are faster, overall system speed is better, plus Force Series GT offers incredible real world performance with games and compressed data such as video, images and music files.
Built for speed and Incredible performance in games and compressed files such as video, images and music. SATA 3 connectivity Works seamlessly with SATA 6Gb/s (SATA 3) systems. Fast performance. Quicker boot up, faster application loads and dramatically better system performance
Silent operation. No moving parts means zero noise and high reliability.
Lower power than HDD. Extend battery life for notebook users. Backward compatible. Works with SATA 3Gb/s (SATA 2) systems. Backed by Corsair a respected name with a passion for great service and support.
• High performance SandForce SF-2200 SSD controller
• Toggle NAND for up to 90k IOPS random write speed
• SATA 6Gb/s (SATA 3) connectivity
• Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and MacOS X support
• Native TRIM support (O/S support required)
• Increased reliability and quieter operation over standard hard disk drives
• Lower power usage than traditional hard drives for increased notebook battery life
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as 128GB Corsair Force Series GS 2.5" SSD, SATA III- 6Gb/s, SandForce 2200, MLC, Read 560MB/s, Write 535MB/s, 92k IOPS Max . Please choose from the list below.