NVIDIA G-Sync™ gives you incredibly smooth, tear free gameplay at refresh rates up to 240Hz.
NVIDIA G-SYNC displays have the most advanced technologies that give you the best gaming experience
Using a module built into the monitor, G-SYNC dynamically matches the refresh rate of the display to the frame rate output of the GPU. This eliminates tearing, minimises stutter, and minimises input lag.
NVIDIA G-SYNC features
G-SYNC dynamically matches the refresh rate of the display to the frame rate output of the GPU. This eliminates tearing, minimizes stutter, and minimizes input lag.
High refresh rate
- At higher refresh rates, a gamer's input and the resulting action on the screen happen almost simultaneously. NVIDIA works closely with LCD panel manufacturers to bring these high speed panels to market—from the first 75 Hz gaming notebook panel and the first 180 Hz G-SYNC eSports monitor to the latest G-SYNC 240 Hz gaming monitor.
Variable refresh rate
- G-SYNC dynamically matches the refresh rate of the display to the frame rate output of the GPU. This eliminates tearing, minimizes stutter, and minimizes input lag. G-SYNC displays don't have a minimum refresh rate limit and variable refresh rate is supported up to the maximum supported by the LCD panel.
- With NVIDIA Ultra Low Motion Blur technology, objects in motion look sharper than they do during standard operation—even at high refresh rates such as 120 Hz. ULMB brings the ultra-fast response times of impulse displays to inherently slower 'hold'-type LCD displays. The result is moving objects that are silky smooth and crystal clear.
- G-SYNC provides the same tear-free, smooth experience in 3D games running in a window on the desktop as it does for games running in full-screen mode.
- Gamers demand the smallest delay between keyboard commands and on-screen actions. G-SYNC monitors are designed for minimal lag between pixels arriving over the DP cable and displaying the image.
Wide colour gamut
- The gamut defines the subset of colors a device can reproduce. The sRBG color gamut is most common in PC displays. But it's only a fraction of what the eye can perceive. The new 27" G-SYNC HDR monitor supports the DCI-P3 color gamut—about 25% larger than sRBG— for more realistic color reproduction with smoother grades.
High dynamic range
- HDR displays offer a range of luminance that's similar to what a human eye can experience, and a wider range of colors than traditional monitors. G-SYNC HDR displays have a peak luminance several times greater than standard dynamic range displays and display deep saturated colors while retaining dark blacks for a gamut that's close to DCI-P3
- This technology predicts when the next frame will arrive and adjusts the parameters of the LCD overdrive to eliminate ghosting artifacts.
HDR (High Dynamic Range)
NVIDIA ushers in the next revolution of monitor technology with the unveiling of the world’s first High Dynamic Range (HDR) PC gaming monitors, featuring 4K G-SYNC panels running at 144Hz. These new G-SYNC HDR monitors feature higher peak brightness for stunning, vivid visuals with bold saturated colors; tremendous contrast for richer, more natural dark scenes; and a wide gamut of colors close to the DCI-P3 cinema standard.
© 2017 NVIDIA Corporation, NVIDIA, the NVIDIA logo, and GeForce are trademarks or registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation. All rights reserved. All features may not be available on all displays. Please consult the display manufactures specifications for supported features..
Acer G-Sync Monitors
- 27" Acer Predator X27, 144Hz OC NVIDIA G-Sync HDR UHD Gaming Monitor, IPS, 3840x2160, 4ms, Adjustable, VESA, DP/HDMIRRP: £2,199.98£1,798.99FREE DELIVERY