2.5” drives are significantly smaller than standard 3.5” ones, making them great candidates for upgrading the storage of your laptop or games console, especially as they're available in capacities up to 3TB. Remember to check the height of the drives, as most portable or console systems only have bays which support 9.5mm drives or less. Also pay attention to the spin speed in rpm; while all drive here use the latest SATA III 6Gbps interface, faster spinning drives will read and write data faster.
- 500GB HGST Travelstar Hard Disk, 2.5", SATA III 6Gbps, 5400rpm, 16MB CacheWas: £39.98£37.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 1TB Toshiba HDD, 2.5", SATA III - 6Gb/s, 5400rpm, 8MB cache,£47.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYIn stock
- 3TB Seagate Barracuda 2.5" HDD, SATA III - 6GB/s, 15mm Form Factor, 5400rpm, 128MB Cache, OEM£132.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYIn stock
Don't let your computer's lack of 'watts and slots' hold you back. Connect high-speed hardware acceleration components such as storage, GPU, network cards and adapters to your host PC, Mac or notebook computer with our wide range of expansion chassis. Updated
- Sonnet Thunderbolt 3 Upgrade Card For Echo Express SE1£158.48FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Sonnet Echo Express SEL Thunderbolt 3 Edition - PCIe Expansion Chassis, 2x Thunderbolt Connections, 40Gbps Bandwidth£330.49FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Quickport HDD Docks allows an internal hard drive to be instantly docked and accessed without having to open your system. These units sit externally and connect via USB and/or eSATA. Check individual products for exact hard drive and PC connectivity.
- StarTech Drive Eraser and Dock for 2.5"/3.5" SATA SSD/HDD, USB 3.0 and RS232 Port for printable erasure confirmation£215.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
NAS (network attached storage) device accessories, including drive bay adaptors, rack and rail mounting kits, power supplies and warranty extension programs. They tend to be suitable only for specific NAS units, so check yours is compatible.