Tapes and Cartridges for our range of backup devices.
- Sony/Quantam SDLT 300Gb-600Gb Data Cartridge Tape Media£50.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
NAS (network attached storage) device accessories, including drive bay adaptors, rack and rail mounting kits, power supplies and warranty extension programs. They tend to be suitable only for specific NAS units, so check yours is compatible.
- Thecus N7700SAS / N8800SAS Replacement (Spare) Disk on Module (DOM)£24.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These NAS units are sold with hard disks bundled, saving you the trouble of buying them yourself. They come in a range of sizes and capacities, from single bay 2TB units suitable for modest personal users all the way to large, multi-bay units with 16TB, 24TB or even 32TB of storage on tap. These units do not come pre-configured, giving you the chance to set them up as you see fit, including what RAID level you want to use, if any.
Don't let your computer's lack of 'watts and slots' hold you back. Connect high-speed hardware acceleration components such as storage, GPU, network cards and adapters to your host PC, Mac or notebook computer with our wide range of expansion chassis. Updated
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Box - 350W Thunderbolt 3 Expansion System for Desktop GPU or Other PCIe Cards£318.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETPre order
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Box - 5000W Thunderbolt 3 Expansion System for Desktop GPU or Other PCIe Cards£348.49FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETPre order
Direct Attached Storage or DAS is an external storage device that is connected directly to a server or workstation without a network device in between (ie there is no hub, switch or router required) using USB, Firewire or eSATA for example. This direct connection ensures fast access to data. A DAS will work as though the hard drives are internally connected, meaning drives can be partitioned, formatted and set up like any other internal hard drive or raid array. These DAS devices are available for standalone desk or rack mounting.
Combining Super Speed USB 3.0 with a SATA hard drive interface results in an external hard drive with high data transfer rates. A 3.5" internal SATA hard drive fits into these enclosures. Power to these enclosures are either via the USB 3.0 connection or a separate power lead, check specifications of the individual product to confirm.
- Heisei HHU-335AS Aluminium Enclosure, Fits 3.5" SATA II - 3Gb/s HDD, 1 x USB 3.0£32.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These SSDs are ideal for businesses looking for reliable, long-lasting and efficient flash storage that will outpace any hard disk. Possible features include end-to-end data protection and full power-loss protection. Speeds are not as fast as PCIe-based drives, but prices are considerably lower and the SATA interface and 2.5” form factor means they're easy to implement in any desktop environment.
- 400GB Intel DC S3500 1.8" SSD, SATA 3.0 6Gb/S, 20nm MLC, Read 550MB/s, Write 380MB/s, 75K Read, 11k Write IOPS OEM£347.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
SATA III 6Gb/s SSDs may no longer be the fastest around thanks to emerging PCIe SSDs, but they're the most cost-effective and are still easily fast enough for most users. You'll need a spare SATA 6Gb/s port to get the most from them, and a 2.5” capable drive bay – an adaptor may need to be bought, but most cases have at least one drive bay. Drives of these capacities can hold an operating system, many programs and a few games.
- 256GB OCZ Vector Factory Refurbished 2.5" SSD SATA III - 6Gb/s, Indilinx Barefoot, MLC-Flash, Read 550MB/s Write 530MB/s£134.70£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
SATA III 6Gb/s SSDs may no longer be the fastest around thanks to emerging PCIe SSDs, but they're the most cost-effective and are still easily fast enough for most users. You'll need a spare SATA 6Gb/s port to get the most from them, and a 2.5” capable drive bay – an adaptor may need to be bought, but most cases have at least one drive bay. Drives of these capacities can hold an operating system and most if not all of your programs too.
- 128GB OCZ Vertex 450, 2.5" SSD, SATA III - 6Gb/s, Indilinx Barefoot 3 M10, 20nm MLC, Read 525MB/s, Write 290MB/s£80.54£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY