If you are designing the next supercar, or the latest animated film star you need cards built for the task. Cards that deliver ultra fast 3D application performance and are supported by industry standard software.
NVIDIA Quadro graphics cards target 3D workstation users and are certified for use with a broad range of industry leading applications. The high-end cards in this category have unrivalled processing power, flexible display configurations and up to 24GB of memory, depending on the model. They deliver the very best performance for 3D users when dealing with the most demanding computer aided design (CAD) and digital content creation (DCC) and simulation applications.
- 16GB PNY NVIDIA Quadro RTX 5000, Turing, 3072 CUDA, 384 Tensor, 48 RT Cores, GDDR6, 11.2 TFLOPS FP32, DP/VirtualLink£2,198.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 24GB PNY NVIDIA Quadro RTX 6000, Turing, 4608 CUDA, 576 Tensor, 72 RT Cores, GDDR6, 16.3 TFLOPS FP32, DP/VirtualLink£5,849.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
An SLI (Scalable Link Interface) bridge is used to connect two or more NVIDIA graphics cards together for increased performance in games and applications. SLI bridges come in different sizes as the PCI-E slots are not always in the same place on motherboards, so make sure you buy the right size SLI bridge.
- AORUS GeForce RTX NVLink SLI Bridge, 2-Way w/ 60mm 3-Slot Configuration, RGB Fusion, for GeForce RTX 2080/2080 Ti£57.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- AORUS GeForce RTX NVLink SLI Bridge, 4-Way w/ 80mm 3-Slot Configuration, RGB Fusion, for GeForce RTX 2080/2080 Ti£57.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYIn stock
- MSI GeForce RTX NVLink SLI Bridge, 2-Way w/ 60mm 3-Slot Configuration, RGB, for GeForce RTX 2080/2080 Ti£74.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY