Radeon Pro graphics cards provide fast and accurate rendering and display for graphics workstations. Choose from models optimised for 2D or 3D applications, depending on the size of the models you're working with. Radeon Pro cards are based on the latest Polaris architecture so offer superior performance and power efficiency compared to previous generation FirePro cards.
- 4GB AMD Radeon Pro WX 4100, PCIe 3.0, GDDR5, 925MHz GPU, 975MHz Boost, 1024 Streams, Low Profile, 4xMini DisplayPort 1.4£282.49£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
- 2GB AMD Radeon Pro WX 2100, PCIe 3.0, 6000MHz GDDR5, 1219MHz Boost, 512 Streams, 1.25TFLOPS sP, 78.02GFLOPS dP, DP/2xmDP£128.99£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
- 4GB AMD Radeon Pro WX 3100, PCIe 3.0, 6000MHz GDDR5, 1219MHz Boost, 512 Streams, 1.25TFLOPS sP, 78.02GFLOPS dP, DP/2xmDP£198.49£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
- AMD Radeon Pro WX 3200, PCIe 3.0, 4GB GDDR5, 640 Streams, 1.66TFLOPS, 4x Mini-DP 1.4, 7680x4320£199.99£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
- 8GB AMD Radeon Pro WX 5100, PCIe 3.0, GDDR5, 926MHz GPU, 1206MHz Boost, 1792 Streams, 4xDisplayPort 1.4£381.98£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
- 8GB AMD Radeon Pro WX 7100, PCIe 3.0, GDDR5, 900MHz GPU, 1080MHz Boost, 2304 Streams, VR Ready, 4xDisplayPort 1.4£599.48£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
- 8GB AMD Radeon Pro WX 8200, PCIe 3.0, HBM2, 1200MHz GPU, 1530MHz Boost, 3584 Streams, VR Ready, 4x Mini DisplayPort 1.4£1,051.49£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
- 16GB AMD Radeon Pro WX 9100, 14nm Vega, HBM2, 1200MHz GPU, 1500MHz Boost, 4096 Streams, 6xMini DisplayPort£1,583.99£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
The AMD FirePro cards in this category are designed for use in industries where multiple displays from one computer are required – multimonitor display walls, financial and healthcare services and call centres, for example. These cards support industry standard connections and can power set-ups with two, four or even six displays, though you'll need to check the exact number on each card as well as the connections, as purchasing extra adaptors may be necessary too. They are single slot cards, so space requirements are low, and many are passively cooled, ensuring silence and extra longevity.