These 3.5” hard drives utilise the newer SATA III 6Gb/s interface, ensuring as high speeds as possible with their mechanical technology, especially when using them in RAID. They're the most popular drives for today's desktop PCs, thanks to high spindle speeds, lots of cache and huge capacities. You can now get up to 10TB in a single drive, meaning even small form factor machines can store masses of media and games.
- 4TB Toshiba HDWE140EZSTA X300, 3.5" HDD, SATA III - 6Gb/s, 7200rpm, 128MB Cache, 4.17ms, Shock Sensor, NCQ, Retail£121.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 5TB Toshiba HDWE150EZSTA X300, 3.5" HDD, SATA III - 6Gb/s, 7200rpm, 128MB Cache, 4.17ms, Shock Sensor, NCQ, Retail£141.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 6TB Toshiba HDWE160EZSTA X300, 3.5" HDD, SATA III - 6Gb/s, 7200rpm, 128MB Cache, 4.17ms, Shock Sensor, NCQ, Retail£175.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
SATA III 6Gb/s SSDs may no longer be the fastest around thanks to emerging PCIe SSDs, but they're the most cost-effective and are still easily fast enough for most users. You'll need a spare SATA 6Gb/s port to get the most from them, and a 2.5” capable drive bay – an adaptor may need to be bought, but most cases have at least one. These drives are the highest capacity ones available, suitable for holding an operating system, as well as numerous programs and a healthy collection of media and games.
- 120GB Apacer AS330 PANTHER, 2.5" SSD, SATA III 6Gb/s, TLC, 256MB Cache, Read 495MB/s, Write 385MB/s, 95K IOPS RetailWas: £53.99£51.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 256GB Patriot Spark, 2.5" SSD, SATA III - 6Gb/s, Phison S11, TLC, 32MB Cache, Read 555MB/s, Write 500MB/s, 80k/67k IOPS£73.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These are the Latest and Greatest of the SSD Family - PCIe SSDs are the current pinnacle of SSD performance Which are SSD HHHL (Half Height Half Length)/ FHHL (Full Height Half Length) AIC's (Add In Card) instead of going via the normal route of SATA use the motherboard PCIe Port , capable of reaching far greater speeds than SATA SSDs which are limited to 6Gb/s. The Higher PCIe Bandwidth Opens up these models to a much greater Speed and are aimed at larger desktop PCs High End Market since they come as single-slot PCIe expansion card. Ensure your motherboard has an appropriately sized slot spare with the Correct PCIe Bridge and Port Version to get the most from the performance.
- 240GB Kingston KC1000 AIC SSD, HHHL PCIe 3.0 (x4), NVMe 1.2, MLC NAND, 2700MB/s Read, 900MB/s Write, 190k/160k IOPS£167.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 480GB Kingston KC1000 AIC SSD, HHHL PCIe 3.0 (x4), NVMe 1.2, MLC NAND, 2700MB/s Read, 1600MB/s Write, 190k/160k IOPS£277.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 960GB Kingston KC1000 AIC SSD, HHHL PCIe 3.0 (x4), NVMe 1.2, MLC NAND, 2700MB/s Read, 1600MB/s Write, 190k/165k IOPS£519.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
This the Next Generation Form Factor (NGFF) or M.2 as its now called M.2 replaced the older mSATA standard, The M.2 SSD Connects to your device via a M.2 Socket via either PCI Express using AHCI (Advanced Host Controller Interface) which was the standard for older legacy operating systems, And the newer PCI Express using NVMe (Non-Volatile Memory Express) controller variant designed to fully utilize the capability of high-speed PCI Express storage devices to perform many I/O (in/out) operations in parallel. Updated
- 240GB Kingston KC1000, M.2 (2280) PCIe 3.0 (x4) NVMe 1.2 SSD, Phison, MLC, Read 2700MB/s, Write 900MB/s, 190k/160k IOPS£155.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 480GB Kingston KC1000, M.2 (2280) PCIe 3.0 (x4) NVMe 1.2 SSD, Phison, MLC, Read 2700MB/s, Write 1600MB/s, 190k/160k IOPS£265.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 960GB Kingston KC1000, M.2 (2280) PCIe 3.0 (x4) NVMe 1.2 SSD, Phison, MLC, Read 2700MB/s, Write 1600MB/s, 190k/165k IOPS£508.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY