The gold standard in PSUs, these power supplies have fully modular cables which means you need to connect the cables your PC needs, resulting in a less cluttered, cooler-running and better looking PC.
- 550W Corsair RM550x Series, 80 PLUS Gold, Full Modular, Single Rail, 45.8A +12V, 1x135mm Fan, ATX PSU£85.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 650W Corsair RM650x Series, 80 PLUS Gold, Full Modular, SLI/CrossFire, Single Rail, 54A +12V, 1x135mm Fan, ATX PSU£91.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 850W Corsair RM850x Series, 80 PLUS Gold, Full Modular, SLI/CrossFire, Single Rail, 70.8A +12V, 1x135mm Fan, ATX PSU£118.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Hybrid modular PSUs tend to have only the most essential cables permanently attached to the PSU, while extra PCIe, SATA and Molex connectors are supplied as modular cables. They're usually cheaper than fully modular PSUs, and are a cost-effective way of achieving a clean and tidy build.
- 550W Corsair CS550M, Hybrid Modular, 80PLUS GOLD, 1x120mm, ATX v2.92, PSU£59.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These traditional PSUs (power supply units) have no detachable cables, making them less flexible than modular models when it comes to cable management, but they offer the best value for money. Look out for extra features too like high efficiency ratings, sleeved or flat cables, LED lighting and quiet fans.
- 650W Corsair VS Series VS650, 80 PLUS White, Fully Wired, SLI/CrossFire, Single Rail, 50A +12V, 1x120mm Fan, ATX PSU£54.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 600W Corsair Builder Series CX, Non Modular, 80 PLUS Bronze, 1x120mm Fan, ATX, PSU£59.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY