Save yourself the hassle of picking and assembling all the components you need to upgrade your PC. Scan 3XS Overclocked Bundles are pre-built, tested and configured so all you need to do is screw the motherboard and cooler into your case. Our engineers have even overclocked the CPU too, ensuring maximum performance. Choose from a selection of bundles using the finest components.
These overclocked bundles are based on Intel's high-end X99 platform. Intel's X99 platform supports 14nm Broadwell E processors with up to 10 cores and features PCI-E 3.0, PCI-E M.2 SSDs and ultra-fast DDR4 memory.
If you don't see the exact specification you want and would like us to custom build an overclocked bundle for you please click HERE.
These 7th Generation Intel Core dual-core processors are much faster than the cheaper Celeron and Pentium models thanks to having more cache memory and support for Hyper-Threading which enables them to process up to four threads at a time. Due to their higher frequency and larger cache Core i3's are much faster than Pentiums, and are the cheapest CPU we recommend for a more intensive tasks such as gaming and image editing.
Please note: In order to use an Intel 100 Series Motherboard with these 7th Gen. CPUs, you will need to ensure the motherboard is running the latest BIOS version before installing the CPU.
- ASUS ROG Maximus VIII HERO Z170 ATX Motherboard + Intel Core i3 7350K Unlocked Dual Core Kaby Lake Processor Bundle£269.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
The Intel® Core™ i5 6000-series processors are based on the new architecture codenamed Skylake. The 6th Gen Intel processors support Intel® Turbo Boost Technology which gives you an extra boost and increases processor frequency when you need it most. Choose a 'K' SKU, which can be easily overclocked for even greater performance.
- Intel Core i5 6600K, S 1151, Skylake, Quad Core, 3.5GHz, 3.9GHz Turbo, 6MB Cache, 1150MHz GPU, 35x Ratio, 91W CPU Retail£215.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Intel Core i7 6800K, S 2011-3, Broadwell-E, Six Core, 12 Thread, 3.4GHz Clock, 3.8GHz Turbo, 15MB, 28 Lane, 140W, Retail£337.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Intel Core i7 6850K, S 2011-3, Broadwell-E, 6 Core, 12 Thread, 3.6GHz Clock, 4GHz Turbo, 15MB, 40 Lane, 140W, RetailWas: £419.48£399.49FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Intel Core i7 6900K, S 2011-3, Broadwell-E, 8 Core, 16 Thread, 3.2GHz Clock, 3.7GHz Turbo, 20MB, 40 Lane, 140W CPU, Reta£923.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETPre order
- Intel Core i7 6950X, S2011-3, Broadwell-E, 10 Core, 20 Thread, 3GHz Clock, 4GHz Turbo, 25MB Cache, 40 Lane, 140W, Retail£1,540.49FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
AMD Ryzen 5 processors are the mid-range models of the new generation of AMD CPUs based on the Zen architecture. Featuring 4 physical cores plus a further 4 virtual cores courtesy of SMT technology or 6 physical cores plus a further 6 virtual cores courtesy of SMT technology, Ryzen 5 CPUs provide great performance in multithreaded applications such as video encoding. As long as you have a compatible motherboard and sufficient cooling you can further boost the performance of these processors by overclocking too.
Please note: In order to use an AMD A320, B350 or X370 Motherboard with these AMD Ryzen 5 CPUs, you may need to update the motherboard BIOS to the latest version before installing the CPU.
- AMD Ryzen™ 5 1600, S AM4, Six Core, 12 Thread, 3.4GHz, 3.6GHz Turbo, 16MB Cache, 65W, CPU, Retail,+ Wraith Spire Cooler£196.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
AMD Ryzen 7 processors are the first of the new generation of AMD CPUs based on the Zen architecture. Featuring 8 physical cores plus a further 8 virtual cores curtesy of SMT technology Ryzen 7 CPUs deliver excellent performance in multithreaded applications such as video encoding. As long as you have a compatible motherboard and sufficient cooling you can further boost the performance of these processors by overclocking too.
- AMD Ryzen™ 7 1800X, S AM4, 8 Core, 16 Thread, 3.6GHz, 4.0GHz Turbo, 16MB Cache, 95W, CPU, Retail£418.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY