These full-size towers are designed for high-end systems. That means oodles of features, and flexible interiors that cater for premium components, including multiple large graphics cards, plenty of hard disks and SSDs and often lots of water-cooling gear too. Their lavish, eye-catching designs can include windows, LED lighting and front doors as well – they're sure to make an impact.
- Cooler Master N300 Black Mid Tower Performance Case w/o PSU£39.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYPre order
- Thermaltake Chaser A31 Black Performance Mid Tower Case with Side Window USB 3.0 w/o PSU£59.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYPre order
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-03 with Red LED Fan, Aggressive Mid-Tower Windowed Computer Gaming Case£59.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- NZXT H440 New Edition Black/Red Mid Tower Windowed Case, USB 3.0, 4x 120/140mm Fans IncludedWas: £99.98£95.48FREE DELIVERY
- Silverstone PS09B USB 3.0 Precision Silent Mini Tower micro-ATX Silent Case w/o PSU (Std ATX)£36.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These cases may be compact, but you can still build very powerful desktop systems into many of them. They're typically cube-shaped or flat, slimline cases suitable for home theatre PCs and living rooms, but beyond that the designs both inside and out vary wildly. As such, it's vital to check there's enough clearance for your other components before buying.
- Cooler Master Elite 110 - USB 3.0, mini-ITX Case, Supports ATX PSU£39.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Cooler Master Elite 130 Black mini-ITX Cube Case with Full Size VGA Support 343mm, USB 3.0 w/o PSU (Std ATX)£39.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Fractal Design Define Nano S ITX Computer Chassis, Mini ITX, Quiet Design, 2x USB 3.0, Supports GPUs upto 315mm, Black£49.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY