Microphones and other recording equipment allow you to capture music and sound both in the studio or out on location. The choice of microphone is critical component in any set up, as its usually the first time sound is captured, and to get a quality sound out at the end of production, you need to put a quality sound in at the beginning.
- Behringer Ultragain Pro Digital ADA8200 Ultra-High Quality 8 Channel A/D and D/A Interface£179.48FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Mixing desks come in Analogue and Digital varieties. Some have built in audio interfaces. Desks combine and route audio signals and mostly contain built-in microphone preamps.
- Allen & Heath Qu-Pac Ultra Compact Digital Mixer with Touchscreen Control (B Grade Stock)£1,170.49FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETIn stock
Hand held field recorders are incredibly useful and versatile units. Whether you want to record aircraft whooshing past for sound FX, or just tape the junior school choir going through it's paces, these nifty little fellas are just the job, and capable of some high quality results. Many have external microphone inputs, with some providing phantom power and the ability to record from both the built in and external mics at the same time to on different channels.
- Zoom H4nPro Portable Recorder - 4-Track Simultaneous Recording, High Fidelity Mic-Preamps, Built In X/Y Stereo Mics£210.49FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETIn stock
Microphone pre-amplifiers convert the signal from the microphone into a line level signal, SP/DIF digital or USB format. The use of a good preamp with a good condenser or ribbon microphone can produce some very accurate and detailed results.
- Focusrite Scarlett OctoPre Multichannel Mic Pre Expansion With 8 2nd Gen Scarlett Mic Preamps£379.00£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Focusrite Scarlett OctoPre Dynamic Multichannel Mic Pre Expansion With 8 2nd Gen Scarlett Pres & Analogue Compression£579.00£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY