Microphones and other recording equipment allow you to capture music and sound both in the studio or out on location. The choice of microphone is critical component in any set up, as its usually the first time sound is captured, and to get a quality sound out at the end of production, you need to put a quality sound in at the beginning.
Mixing desks come in Analogue and Digital varieties. Some have built in audio interfaces. Desks combine and route audio signals and mostly contain built-in microphone preamps.
Microphone pre-amplifiers convert the signal from the microphone into a line level signal, SP/DIF digital or USB format. The use of a good preamp with a good condenser or ribbon microphone can produce some very accurate and detailed results.
- Warm Audio WA76 F.E.T Compressor - Modern Reproduction Of The Classic '76 Revision D£540.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Warm Audio TB12 Tonebeast 19" Rackmount Mic Preamp - Cinemag Transformers, Swappable Opamps, Capacitor Selector£629.00£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Warm Audio EQP-WA Tube EQ - Recreation Of The Classic Pultec EQP-1A Tube EQ, Cinemag Transformers, 12AX7 and 12AU7 Tubes£699.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Warm Audio WA2A Optical Compressor - Authentic Recreation Of The Teletronix LA-2A Opto-Compressor£899.00£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Warm Audio EQPWA Stereo Matchable Pair with O/P Trim Mods - Recreation OF The Classic Pultec EQP-1A Tube EQ£1,260.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Warm Audio WA76 F.E.T Compressor Stereo Linked Pair - Modern Reproduction Of The Classic '76 Revision D£1,599.00£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY