An interface allows you to get audio or control signals in and out of your computer.
PCIe, Thunderbolt and USB 3.0 based interfaces are generally best, as they have the fastest connection to the computer and can handle the biggest number of audio channels, although low channels counts, Midi and CV are perfectly able to be transferred via USB at optimal performance.
Most Digital mixers mimic the look of the old analogue desks, but have the advantage of no added noise,easy signal routing and being able to save and load whole templates. There are also usually many on-board effects getting rid of the need for external hardware.
- Presonus StudioLive 16 Series 3 - 24-Input Digital Console Recorder, Flying Faders, XMAX Preamps, AVB Networking£2,029.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETIn stock
- Presonus StudioLive 24 Series 3 - 32-Input Digital Console Recorder, Flying Faders, XMAX Preamps, AVB Networking£2,449.49FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETIn stock
- Presonus StudioLive 32 Series 3 - 40-Input Digital Console Recorder, Flying Faders, XMAX Preamps, AVB Networking£2,789.48FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
USB & Firewire audio interfaces offer high quality inputs and outputs for recording and playing back your audio. With the added advantage of being easy to transport and move between systems, they are a popular solution for performers wishing to have a single high quality interface they can move between the studio and stage with ease.
- M-Audio M-Track 8 - USB 2, 96KHz, 24 Bit, 8 Mic Pre's, 8 / 8 Analogue I/O (B-Stock)£252.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- MOTU 8D- AES3 and S/PDIF USB Audio Interface Professional Digital I/O With SRC, AVB Ethernet, AES/EBU
- MOTU LP32 ADAT Optical / USB / AVB-TSN Audio Interface with DSP and Mixing, 32 Channels of ADAT Lightpipe I/O
- MOTU M64 AES3 and S/PDIF USB Audio Interface, 256 Channels of MADI I/O, AVB Networking, DSP Mixing and FX