A chorus pedal is a modulation effect. The original signal is split and run through a short delay and then combined with the original signal. The delayed part of the signal can then be modulated to create movement to create a thicker tone. A classic effect used on elctric, acoustic and bass guitars.
- Valeton Aquaflow Guitar Pedal, Vintage Analogue Chorus, True Bypass, Stompbox, Coral Series£43.00£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Valeton Loft Series Analog Chorus CH-10 Guitar Pedal - Based On The Boss CE-2 Chorus Pedal£49.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- CKK Water Drop Guitar Pedal, Analogue Chorus Effect, BBD All Analogue Circuit, Stompbox£75.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble Effects Stompbox, Subtle To Extreme Chorusing, High and Low-Cut Filters£89.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss CEB-3 Bass Chorus Compact Effect Stompbox, Applies Chorus To High Frequencies Without Altering Bottom End£89.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Voodoo Lab Micro Vibe Leslie / UniVibe Vintage Rotary Speaker Style Guitar Pedal, True Bypass Stompbox£155.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Boss CE-2W CHORUS Waza Craft Special Edition Effects Stompbox, All-Analogue Circuitrym Bucket Brigade Dealy Line£189.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET