Guitar Pedals & Effects
There’s a plenitude of ways you can change the tone of your guitar and a mountain of pedals and effect units to help you do it. We carry a wide variety of effects pedals ranging from overdrives, distortion, fuzz pedals to reverbs, delays, compressors etc.
In its simplist explanation a compressor makes the quiet parts of the signal louder and the louder parts quieter delivering a more consistant loudness. Can have the most subtle of effect through to the very obvious "snap". A compressor can also increase sustain and provide extra gain to push the front of your amp.
- Nine Volt Pedals 1927 Home Run Kong Comp Effect Pedal - Natural Sounding Compressor, True Bypass, Low Noise£65.48FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
From mild soft clipping overdrives, to germanium based fuzz circuits, to all out hard clipping high gain, these pedals give you the drive to suit your taste.
- Nine Volt Pedals I Was A Wolf In The Forest Distortion - Classic British Overdrive Sound, True Bypass
- Nine Volt Pedals Surfing Bear Overdrive Effects Pedal, 808 Style Overdrive
- Nine Volt Pedals Fishing Is Fun As Fuzz Effect Pedal, Inspired By Civil War Big Muff Pedal
- Nine Volt Pedals Skateboarding Bear Metal Distortion Effects Pedal, Harmonically Rich Distortion Tones, True Bypass£65.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- One Control BJF Series FX Strawberry Red Overdrive Effects Pedal, True-bypass, Aluminium Enclosure£94.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- One Control BJF Series FX Anodized Brown Distortion, Extremely Versatile, True Bypass, Aluminium Enclosure£95.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- One Control BJF Series FX Persian Green Screamer Overdrive Pedal, Vintage Tube Screamer Sound, Modern Overdrive Tones
- One Control BJF Series FX Hooker's Green Bassmachine Bass Preamp Pedal, True-bypass, Aluminium Enclosure£112.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- One Control BJF Series FX Baltic Blue Fuzz, Vintage Muff / Fuzz Tone, True-Bypass Switching, Aluminium Enclosure£119.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
A good power supply is essential when putting together your peda lboard. Asside from keeping things tidy around your feet they can also provide different voltages to match the individual pedal requirements. Pedals can be powered either by daisy chainging them together or by using an isolatied powersupply. An isolated supply should eliminate ground loops and any associated hum, as there's no grounding path between the pedals.
- One Control Micro Distro Pedal Power Supply, 9 Outputs, 1x 12-18V SAG Adjustable Output, Low Noise
- One Control Micro Distro All In One Pedal Power Supply, 9 Outputs, 1x 12-18V SAG Adjustable Output, Low Noise£141.98FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- One Control Micro Distro All In One Silver Pedal Power Supply, 9 Outputs, 1x 12-18V SAG Adjustable Output, Low Noise£141.98FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Boost pedals allow you make your sound "bigger" by adding more gain to your signal before it hits the input on your amp. They're typically used to help a solo cut through or to obtain a natural overdrive from your amp.
- One Control BJF Series FX Purple Humper Mid-Range Boost Pedal, Warm Vintage Sound, True-bypass, Aluminium Enclosure£94.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- One Control BJF Series FX Granith Grey Booster, +15dB High-quality Boost, True-bypass Aluminium Enclosure
- One Control BJF Series FX Little Green Emphaser Dynamic Boost Pedal, True-bypass, Aluminium Enclosure£109.49FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
A looper pedal will record as you play and then at the press of the switch loop the part you have just played allowing you to play over the top of the loop.Build up layer after layer or use it to create a backing to solo over. An ideal tool for solo singer song writers who want to build a "live" backing track to sing and play over.
- One Control White Loop Minimal Series True-Bypass Looper, Amp Channel Switcher, AB Switch, Tuner Output/Mute Switch£46.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- One Control Black Loop Minimal 2 Channel Loop System, Amp Channel Switcher, AB box, Tuner Output, Mute Switch£67.49FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- One Control Tri Loop - 2 Loop Box, Same Functions As Black and White Loop with Additional BJF Buffer£74.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- One Control CrocEye Midi Programmer for Crocodile Tail Loop, Send CC Data, 70 Custom MIDI Presets£79.49FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- One Control Xenagama Tail Loop 2 - 3-Channel Loop Switcher, 4 DC Outputs, Tuner/Mute Switch
- One Control Iguana Tail Loop MKII - Five-Channel Loop Switcher, Six DC Outputs, True Bypass£148.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- One Control Salamandra Tail Loop Programmable Effect Switcher, Looper, Router, BJF Buffer£199.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- One Control Chamaeleo Tail Loop MKII Portable and Programmable Switcher, 15 Presets, 5 Loops, 3 Banks£233.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- One Control Crocodile Tail Loop 70 Programmable Presets and 10 Loops With MIDI OUT System£349.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Pedal switchers allow multiple stomp boxes to be brought in and out of the signal chain with the push of a single footswitch. They can have multiple channels and allow individual loops to be configured to combine different effects together without having to switch the stomp boxes on/off individually giving the player easier control over their sound. Some switchers also offer advanced routing features, MIDI control as well as the ability to assign pre-sets.
- One Control Minimal Series AB Box - One Input, Two Outputs, Tuner Output, Mute Switch£35.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- One Control Minimal Series Junction Box For Pedal Boards, Route Audio To and From Your Board£39.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- One Control 1LoopBox Passive Switchable Loop Pedal, AB Switch, Instrument/Input Selector, Mute Switch£40.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- One Control Minimal Series Black Loop, 2-Channel Loop Switcher, AB Switch, Amp Channel Switcher, Tuner Output£49.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- One Control Minimal Series BJF Buffer Split - Versatile Utility Box, A/B Switch, True Bypass Loop Switcher£58.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- One Control Minimal Series Junction Box Midi - 4x MIDI Connectors, Route Signal To and From Your Board
- One Control Gecko MKII MIDI Switcher, 20 Presets, Ideal For Live Use£94.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Reverb pedals modify the signal in such a way that you can replicate playing in different sonic spaces. Delay pedals allow you to repeat your sound at pre-determined intervals after you've played it. Both effects whether used independently or together can add warmth and depth to your tone. Reverb and delay pedals are collectively known as time-based effects and are typically positioned at the end of your signal chain.
- Nine Volt Pedals Relaxing Walrus Delay Effects Pedal, 1ms to 1250ms Time Range
- Nine Volt Pedals Bath Time Reverb Effects Pedal - Three Types of Reverb, Hall, Spring, Room, True Bypass£95.48FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- One Control Prussian BJF Series FX Blue Reverb Pedal, True Baypass, Aluminium Enclosure£119.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
As you add more true bypass effects pedals and long cables to your signal chain, you introduce more capacitance which can result in a reduction in the high/mid frequencies also known as "tone suck" A buffer is an active circuit that will preserve the tone of your guitar signal.
- One Control Mosquite Blender Expressio - Expression Pedal Compatible Blender Pedal£129.49FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
One of the classic guitar effects of all time. The pedal creates a vocal like sound by sweeping through the frequency range of your guitar. Most commonly controlled with the foot allowing you to work in real time and sequence the effect to what you are playing. Some pedals over an auto function allowing you to switch on and off a preset wah effect. Here you will also find envelope filters. This pedal reacts to how hard you play, play hard and you get a treble boost and as the signal drops the boost dies away, the ultimate funk tool.
- Valeton EP-2 Light Weight Passive Volume / Expression Pedal, Auto Detect Function, Smooth Taper£43.00£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Valeton EP-1 Light Active Volume / Wah Pedal, Footswitch Mode Select, Vintage Wah Tone, Smooth Taper Volume£59.00£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY