PA / Live Sound
Everything you need for live (non-studio) sound, from Mixers and Consoles handheld mics and wireless systems to the directional column speakers that can give good results in even the most challenging of venue.
Live PA covers everything from little portable systems up to Array speakers. Most of our systems are powered, so all amplifiers are built-in. Some active (powered) systems feature a small mixer to combine microphones and other feeds.
Live PA covers everything from little portable systems up to Array speakers. Most of our systems are powered, so all amplifiers are built-in.
- Mackie DRM212 1600W 12" 3-Way Professional Powered Loudspeaker£799.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Mackie DRM315 1600W 15" Professional Powered Loudspeaker£899.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Mackie DRM18S 2000W 18" Professional Powered Subwoofer
- Mackie DRM315 2300W 15" 3-Way Professional Powered Loudspeaker
In ear monitors (I.E.M's) are flat response ear buds, designed to be easily concealed whilst still giving live musicians suitable audio monitoring during your performance.
- Audio Technica ATH-E40 Professional In-Ear Monitoring Headphones, Dual Phase Push-Pull Driver, Manufacturer RefurbWas: £62.00£57.60FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETIn stock
These days PA systems and amplifiers are capable of producing levels of sound that are potentially damaging to the ears. A good hearing protector will allow you to hear all frequencies clearly just at a reduced decibel level.