Save the hassle of choosing all the components separately and upgrade your PC the easy way with a pre-selected bundle of components based around a new CPU and motherboard. These bundles will save you money as they are discounted compared to buying all the components separately.
The X299 chipset is Intel's flagship model for extreme desktop systems including gaming PCs and content creation workstations. With its LGA 2066 socket, this chipset supports Intel's most powerful desktop CPUs from the Skylake X and Kaby Lake X ranges. It supports quad-channel DDR4 memory, providing unparalled memory bandwidth. With up to 44 PCI-E 3.0 lanes available, these motherboards deliver masses of bandwidth for SLI and CrossFireX configurators, offering unrestricted performance in games and graphic intensive content creation applications. With heaps of USB 3.0, SATA 6Gb/s ports and overclocking features these motherboards are the ultimate platform for high-performance desktop PCs. These particular X299 models are ATX or larger for full-size desktop PCs.
Despite using the new Socket 2066, the external layout is the same as Socket 2011-3, so you can use any of these coolers with your new Socket 2066 motherboard.
- ASRock Extreme4, Intel X299, S 2066, DDR4, SATA3, Dual M.2, 2-Way SLi/CrossFire, Intel GbE, USB 3.1 Gen2 A+C, ATX£207.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Gigabyte X299 UD4 Pro, Intel X299, S 2066, DDR4, SATA3, Dual M.2, 3-Way SLi/CrossFire, Intel GbE, USB 3.1 Gen1 A, ATX£224.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- ASUS WS X299 PRO/SE, Intel X299, S 2066, DDR4, SATA3, U.2, Dual M.2, 3-Way SLi/CrossFire, Dual GbE, USB3.1 Gen2 A+C, ATX£371.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- ASUS WS X299 SAGE, Intel X299, S 2066, DDR4, SATA3, Dual U.2, Dual M.2, 4-Way SLi/CrossFire, Dual GbE, USB 3.1 A+C, CEB£522.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
The Intel Z370 chipset is the flagship chipset for Intel 8th generation Core processors, codename Coffee Lake. It supports two graphics cards, the most USB ports and is required for overclocking. These particular boards are full size ATX designs with maximum expandability.
Please Note: Despite utilising the same LGA1151 socket as 200 & 100 Series Motherboards, ONLY Intel 8th Gen. 'Coffee Lake' CPUs are compatible with these Intel Z370 Motherboards.
- NZXT N7 Z37XT w/ Black Covers, Intel Z370, S 1151, DDR4, SATA3, Dual M.2, 2-Way SLi/CrossFire, Intel GbE, USB 3.0, ATX£279.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- NZXT N7 Z37XT w/ White Covers, Intel Z370, S 1151, DDR4, SATA3, Dual M.2, 2-Way SLi/CrossFire, Intel GbE, USB 3.0, ATX£279.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X FORMULA, Intel Z370, S 1151, DDR4, SATA3, Dual M.2, 2-Way SLi/3-Way CrossFire, GbE/WiFi, USB 3.1, ATX£377.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These motherboards are based on the AMD B350 chipset and are designed for the AMD Ryzen range of CPUs. The B350 is the mid-range Ryzen chipset, and so features a modest number of SATA ports, USB ports and PCI-E lanes. Unlike the more expensive X370 motherboards, B350 boards do not support SLI or CrossFire. These particular boards are small form factor micro-ATX designs with modest expandability.
Please note: The motherboards below with graphics outputs are designed for future AMD processors with onboard graphics. Ryzen 5 & Ryzen 7 CPUs do not have onboard graphics and require a discrete graphics card.
Please note: In order to use a AMD Ryzen 5 CPU with these Motherboards, you may need to update the motherboard BIOS to the latest version before installing the CPU.
- Gigabyte AB350M-D3V, AMD B350, S AM4, DDR4, SATA3, M.2, Realtek GbE, USB 3.1 Gen2 A, MicroATX£61.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- ASUS PRIME B350M-K, AMD B350, S AM4, DDR4, SATA3, M.2 (PCIe/SATA), Realtek GbE, USB 3.1 Gen1 A, MicroATX£71.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY