Intel B365 Socket 1151 MicroATX Motherboards
The Intel B365 chipset is a mid-range chipset for Intel 8th and 9th generation Core processors. Like the H370 and B360 chipsets, B365 does not support overclocking only supports a single graphics card. It supports RAID, Intel Optane Memory & 5Gbps USB 3.1 Gen1. Another notable trade-off with B365, is that the chipset supplies less PCIe 3.0 Lanes for other devices than both of the more expensive Z370 & H370 chipsets. These particular boards are compact micro-ATX designs with middling expandability.
Please Note: Despite utilising the same LGA1151 socket as 200 & 100 Series Motherboards, ONLY Intel 8th and 9th Gen. CPUs are compatible with these Intel B365 Motherboards.
- ASRock B365M Pro4-F, Intel B365, S 1151, DDR4, SATA3, Single M.2, Intel GbE, USB 3.2 A+C, MicroATX£68.48£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERYDue today
- ASUS PRIME B365M-K, Intel B365, S 1151, DDR4, SATA3, M.2, Realtek GbE, USB 3.1 Gen1 A, MicroATX
- Gigabyte B365M D3H, Intel B365, S 1151, DDR4, SATA3, M.2, 1GbE, USB 3.1 A+C, Micro-ATX£77.99£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
- Gigabyte B365M H, Intel B365, S 1151, DDR4, M.2, USB3.1, Micro-ATX Motherboard£60.98£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
- Gigabyte B365M DS3H, Intel B365M, S 1151, DDR4, SATA3, M.2, 1GbE, USB3.1 Gen1, Micro-ATX Motherboard£63.98£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
- Gigabyte B365M HD3 (rev 1.0), Intel B365, DDR4, Realtek GbE, USB 3.1 Gen1 A, M.2, SATA3, MicroATXWas: £79.99
- ASUS PRIME B365M-A, Intel B365, S 1151, DDR4, SATA3, Dual M.2, Realtek GbE, USB 3.1 Gen1 A+C, MicroATX£88.99£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY