The Radeon RX Vega56 is the second gaming graphics card based on the Vega architecture and is so powerful it delivers high frame rates in games at resolution such as 2560 x 1440 or a VR headset. Featuring 3584 stream processors and 8GB of HMB2 memory the Radeon RX Vega56 is one of the more powerful gaming graphics card on the market and is a perfect partner for a high resolution monitor or VR headset.
- 8GB Sapphire Radeon RX Vega 56 Nitro+, 14nm, 3584 Streams, 1266MHz, 1550MHz Boost, 800MHz HBM2, 2xDP/2xHDMIWas: £899.99£574.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYPre order
The RX 570 is a new and improved version of the RX 470, which is based on the power efficient Polaris architecture with 14nm FinFET transistors. The RX 570 has 2,048 stream processors and either 4GB or 8GB of GDDR5 memory and so provides silky smooth frame rates on a 1920 x 1080 monitor with all the detail settings dialled up. The Radeon RX 570 is a solid choice for a midr range gaming PC especially as it supports advanced technologies such as DirectX 12, CrossFire and FreeSync.
- 4GB Gigabyte Radeon RX 570 Gaming MI, 14nm Polaris, 2048 Streams, 1244MHz GPU, 7000MHz GDDR5, 3xDP/HDMI/DVI-D DL, OEMRRP: £262.99£239.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
The RX 580 is a new and improved version of the RX 480, which is based on the power efficient Polaris architecture with 14nm FinFET transistors. The RX 580 has 2,304 stream processors and 8GB of GDDR5 memory and so provides silky smooth frame rates on a 1920 x 1080 or 2560 x 1440 monitor with all the detail settings dialled up. The Radeon RX 580 is a solid choice for a high end gaming PC especially as it supports advanced technologies such as DirectX 12, CrossFire and FreeSync.
- 8GB Gigabyte Radeon RX 580 Gaming MI, 14nm Polaris, 2304 Streams, 1340MHz GPU, 8000MHz GDDR5, 3xDP/HDMI/DVI-D DLRRP: £295.99£263.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
From adapters to replacement brackets, these accessories are aimed at helping you get the right and desired use from your equipment.
- Palit G-Panel, USB 3.0 Front Panel with USB-C 3.1" LCD VGA Card Monitoring£8.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
An SLI (Scalable Link Interface) bridge is used to connect two or more NVIDIA graphics cards together for increased performance in games and applications. SLI bridges come in different sizes as the PCI-E slots are not always in the same place on motherboards, so make sure you buy the right size SLI bridge.
- Gigabyte AORUS HB SLI Bridge, 2-Way with 80mm 4-Slot Configuration, High Bandwidth Bridge for GeForce GTX 10 Series£29.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY