A print server is a dedicated device that allows one of more printers to connect to a LAN (local area network). The connection for the network is usually via an RJ45 port or secure WiFi. The connection for the printers is usually either parallel or a USB connector or even both. Check the specification of individual product to confirm the connectivity on both the network and printer side.
- TP-LINK TL-PS310U Wired Single USB2.0 Port Multi-Function Print and Storage Server£29.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- TP-LINK Single Parallel Port Fast Ethernet Print Server, Compatible with up to 230 printer models, Multi-protocol£29.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Edimax PS-1206U Single Port Fast Ethernet Print Server, 10/100 LAN Port, USB 2.0 Port, For USB-based Printers£30.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYPre order
- TP-LINK WLAN Print-Server with USB 2.0 Port TL-WPS510U£35.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- D-Link DPR-1020/B Multifunction Print Server, 10/100Mbps, 1 USB port£52.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYPre order