A firewall is a security device which can be either hardware and/or software based. The purpose of a firewall is to permit or deny proxy data coming in and out of your computer system and/or network. Firewalls are configured according to the requirements set by the individual. From a single computer Firewall which is installed software that denies phishing and ID theft attacks from the internet. With advanced Firewalls on a network, which consists of a hardware device and software that is custom configured by a network administrator to keep the network secure.
- Nexcom LCM Addon Module for the NSA3150, 1U Rackmount, Supports 4th Gen Intel Core CPU, Upto 16GB GDDR3 RAM, 8x GbE LAN£31.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- SonicWALL TotalSecure Email 25, Software 1 Server License£1,045.99
- SonicWALL 2600 Network Security Appliance High Availability£1,351.99
- SonicWALL TZ600 Security Appliance, 10x 1GbE Ports£1,570.99
- 1 Yr SonicWALL NSA 2600 Total Secure Advanced Edition£3,569.48
- SonicWALL TotalSecure Email 750 Software, 1 Server License£5,235.49