Our range of networking products includes the latest wireless routers for rapid home and office connections, homeplug kits to improve home networking, and PCI-E and USB adapters for adding wireless to desktop PCs. We also stock 3G modems that work with SIM cards on mobile networks and a huge range of networking cables.
- D-Link PowerLine AV2 1000 HD Gigabit Starter Kit, 128-bit AES data encryption,£47.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
HomePlug is the family name for various power line communications. Here we have HomePlug devices for network/data communication through a home electrical circuit. Useful for extending a wired network when a wireless network is not possible due to thick walls for example. The plug units feature a RJ45 network port to plug in a network cable. Advanced features include secure transmission between the plugs, wireless access points and the ability to add extra plugs with some products. Check the individual specifications of a product to confirm what features are available.
- Devolo dLAN 550 WiFi Add-On Adapter, Up to 300Mbps WiFi, Up to 500Mbps Powerline, LAN port, WiFi Move Technology£59.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Devolo dLAN 550 WiFi Starter Kit, Up to 300Mbps WiFi, Up to 500Mbps Powerline, Additional LAN port, WiFi Move Technology£95.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Devolo dLAN 550 WiFi Network Kit, Up to 300Mbps WiFi, Up to 500Mbps Powerline, Additional LAN port, WiFi Move Technology£149.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Also known as a NIC (Network Interface Card ), these cards connect directly into the motherboard of your computer and feature an external network socket. This enables the computer to connect to a network via a network cable. Traditionally these network cards use the PCI slot on a motherboard, with newer cards using a PCIe interface. Advanced features include two or more network ports for specific applications. Note that network adaptors that convert a USB port into a network interface are also available.
- Intel EXPI9404PT, PRO/1000 PT Quad Port Server Adapter, PCIe x4, 4x 10/100/1000 RJ45, Copper, Full Height ONLY, OEM£138.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These 24 to 48 port switches are the ideal choice for large office, schools, server applications and large corporate organisations. Geared towards high end networks which include devices such as NAS drives, security cameras, work stations and printers into one network.
Power over Ethernet switches are switches combine a power source and data through the Ethernet cable. This setup removes the need for a power source at the network device. These PoE switches are suitable for network webcam setups, intercom systems, VoIP and wireless access points where there is no power nearby. A non-PoE device will require a compatible PoE Splitter.
- Single Port ZyXel POE-12-HP 802.3at PoE Injector, 10/100/1000 RJ-45 w/ PoE, 10/100/1000 RJ45, 802.3af, Upto 30W Power£134.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 8 Port ZyXel GS2210-8HP Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch, 8x 10/100/1000 RJ45 w/ PoE+,2x 100/1000 RJ45/SFP Combo, 180W Budget£288.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY