Our range of networking products includes the latest wireless routers for rapid home and office connections, homeplug kits to improve home networking, and PCI-E and USB adapters for adding wireless to desktop PCs. We also stock 3G modems that work with SIM cards on mobile networks and a huge range of networking cables.
These routers deploy the speed advantage gained by using the latest 802.11ac WiFi standard to make sure your home network is as fast as possible. These routers are some of the best-looking on the market, so it's worth exploring this category if you want a piece of hardware that'll look as good as it runs.
- Ubiquiti AmpliFi HD Mesh WiFi Router, 1750Mbps, Dual-Band, a/b/g/n/ac, LCD Touchscreen Display, for Cable ISP£149.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Ubiquiti AmpliFi HD Mesh WiFi System, with Router, 2x MeshPoints, 1750Mbps, Dual-Band, a/b/g/n/ac - UK Model£359.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- TP-Link Archer VR2800 AC2800 MU-MIMO VDSL/ADSL Modem WiFi Router£185.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- TP-LINK TL-WPA9610 KIT AV2000 Gigabit Powerline MIMO 11ac Wi-Fi Kit£141.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These modems allow internet access using a 3G data sim card. These modems output internet via WiFi, which is your own private WiFi hotspot to connect all your devices to. These portable devices are ideal when a fixed line internet connection is not available or when on the move with multiple internet devices.
A network cable is used to connect a computer to a network. This can be a range of setups such as a broadband router feeding a single computer, two computers connected directly to each other, or a multiple number of computers and a network printer all connected to a server or router. RJ45 is the plug type. The general difference between CAT5e and CAT6 cabling is the increased transmission performance with CAT6. Note that there are two configurations of cables, Straight and X-Over (crossover). A X-Over cable is only used when connecting two computers directly to each other, or when connecting a computer directly to a peripheral for setup/configuration purposes.
- 304m Ubiquiti TOUGHCable Pro 4 CAT5e, Shielded 24 AWG Solid Copper Outdoor Cable reel£137.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These cables are vital if you want a wired internet connection in your home or office. We've got them in a wide variety of colours and lengths.
Network wall sockets, tools and accessories for all your cabling network requirements. Build a integrated cable network within the walls of a building to making up loose network patch cables.
- PANDUIT Single Gang TwnShtr WPlCall for price
A network with multiple wireless access points can be tedious to maintain. An AP management device connects into the same network as the access points. The device allows control of all the AP's from one point. Note that some management devices can only control up to a certain number of AP's. Always check the specifications of the device.
These pieces of hardware work with both wired and wireless networks and devices in specific ways. A Wireless Access Point is a 'wired to wireless' solution. It extends a wired network by converting it into a wireless connection.A Wireless Bridge allows devices such as gaming consoles, digital video cameras etc that come with a RJ45 network port to connect to a wireless network. As the unit effectively bridges together a wireless network to these connected wired network devices. Check individual specifications of the product for the exact features and capabilities to make sure it meets your requirements.
- TP-LINK TL-WA801ND 300Mbps Wireless N Access PointWas: £25.99£24.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- TP-Link EAP245 AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point£80.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Ubiquiti UniFi AC Outdoor Mesh Access Point 867Mbps£107.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYPre order
- Ubiquiti AmpliFi MeshPoint HD, 1750Mbps, Dual-Band, a/b/g/n/ac, WiFi Extender for Wireless Networks - UK Model£132.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY