Our range of networking products includes the latest wireless routers for rapid home and office connections, homeplug kits to improve home networking, and PCI-E and USB adapters for adding wireless to desktop PCs. We also stock 3G modems that work with SIM cards on mobile networks and a huge range of networking cables.
These pieces of hardware work with both wired and wireless networks and devices in specific ways. A Wireless Access Point is a 'wired to wireless' solution. It extends a wired network by converting it into a wireless connection.A Wireless Bridge allows devices such as gaming consoles, digital video cameras etc that come with a RJ45 network port to connect to a wireless network. As the unit effectively bridges together a wireless network to these connected wired network devices. Check individual specifications of the product for the exact features and capabilities to make sure it meets your requirements.
- TP-LINK CAP300 Wireless N Ceiling Access Point, 300Mbps, Single Band 2.4GHz, 802.11b/g/n, 10/100 LAN with PoE Support£67.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
HomePlug is the family name for various power line communications. Here we have HomePlug devices for network/data communication through a home electrical circuit. Useful for extending a wired network when a wireless network is not possible due to thick walls for example. The plug units feature a RJ45 network port to plug in a network cable. Advanced features include secure transmission between the plugs, wireless access points and the ability to add extra plugs with some products. Check the individual specifications of a product to confirm what features are available.
- TP-LINK TL-PA4020P KIT V1.20, AV600 2-Port Powerline Adapter with AC Pass Through Starter Kit, 600Mbps, 300m Range, AESWas: £42.49£39.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- TP Link AV600 V1.2 Powerline Homeplug Wi-Fi Extender, Starter kit£46.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- TP Link AV600 Powerline Wi-Fi Extender, 3 units packWas: £72.49£70.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These Internet Protocol cameras are used for surveillance. They can send
and receive their video data via a computer network and the Internet. Their connection to a network via a wired or wireless router allows the video to be sent to a computer. Some advanced features include the ability to log directly into the camera over the internet using a web browser. Check specifications of individual product to confirm features.
- TP Link NC450 HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera, 720p HD Imaging, Pan/Tilt, Night Vision, 2 Way Audio, SD Card Slot, tpCamera App£97.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These cables are vital if you want a wired internet connection in your home or office. We've got them in a wide variety of colours and lengths.
- 25cm Scan Cat 6 UTP Green Patch Lead, PVC, Full Copper, Injection moulded£0.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Also known as a NIC (Network Interface Card ), these cards connect directly into the motherboard of your computer and feature an external network socket. This enables the computer to connect to a network via a network cable. Traditionally these network cards use the PCI slot on a motherboard, with newer cards using a PCIe interface. Advanced features include two or more network ports for specific applications. Note that network adaptors that convert a USB port into a network interface are also available.
- Intel X550T2BLK Genuine Ethernet Converged Network Adapter X550-T2£377.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These wireless USB adaptors connect into any USB port of a desktop or laptop. This allows the computer to connect to a wireless network without having to run a network cable to the system. Advanced features such as high bandwidth and encryption ensure both a fast and secure connection to a WiFi network.
- TP-LINK Archer T9UH AC1900 High Gain Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter, Beamforming Technology, Superspeed USB 3.0£38.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY