Our range of networking products includes the latest wireless routers for rapid home and office connections, homeplug kits to improve home networking, and PCI-E and USB adapters for adding wireless to desktop PCs. We also stock 3G modems that work with SIM cards on mobile networks and a huge range of networking cables.
These pieces of hardware work with both wired and wireless networks and devices in specific ways. A Wireless Access Point is a 'wired to wireless' solution. It extends a wired network by converting it into a wireless connection.A Wireless Bridge allows devices such as gaming consoles, digital video cameras etc that come with a RJ45 network port to connect to a wireless network. As the unit effectively bridges together a wireless network to these connected wired network devices. Check individual specifications of the product for the exact features and capabilities to make sure it meets your requirements.
- TP-LINK TL-WA855RE, Universal Wall-Plug Wireless Range Extender, 300Mbps, Single Band, 1x Fast LAN, 2x External Antenna£20.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYLow stock
These routers deploy the speed advantage gained by using the latest 802.11ac WiFi standard to make sure your home network is as fast as possible. These routers are some of the best-looking on the market, so it's worth exploring this category if you want a piece of hardware that'll look as good as it runs.
- TP-LINK Archer C58 AC1350 Wireless Dual Band Router, Dual Band, 1350Mbps (450+867), 3x 5dBi External antennasWas: £43.49£41.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
HomePlug is the family name for various power line communications. Here we have HomePlug devices for network/data communication through a home electrical circuit. Useful for extending a wired network when a wireless network is not possible due to thick walls for example. The plug units feature a RJ45 network port to plug in a network cable. Advanced features include secure transmission between the plugs, wireless access points and the ability to add extra plugs with some products. Check the individual specifications of a product to confirm what features are available.
- TP-Link AV600 Powerline WiFi Kit, Upto 500Mbps wired, Upto 300Mbps wireless, Ideal for lag-free HD or 3D video streaming£48.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
A network cable is used to connect a computer to a network. This can be a range of setups such as a broadband router feeding a single computer, two computers connected directly to each other, or a multiple number of computers and a network printer all connected to a server or router. RJ45 is the plug type. The general difference between CAT5e and CAT6 cabling is the increased transmission performance with CAT6. Note that there are two configurations of cables, Straight and X-Over (crossover). A X-Over cable is only used when connecting two computers directly to each other, or when connecting a computer directly to a peripheral for setup/configuration purposes.
- 0.25m Scan Blue Cat 5e Snagless Moulded Patch Lead
- 0.5m Scan Yellow Cat 5e Snagless Moulded Patch Lead
- 1m CAT-5e RJ45 UTP Moulded Patch Cable 10/100/1000 GbE£0.92£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 0.25m Scan CAT 5e UTP PVC INJ Moulded Patch Cable - Blue£0.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYPre order
- 0.5m CAT5E RJ45 UTP PVC INJ Moulded Patch Cable - Blue
- 1m Scan Black Cat 5e Snagless Moulded RJ45 Netwotk Cable
- 2m CAT-5e RJ45 UTP Moulded Patch Cable 10/100/1000 GbE(URT-602)
- 2m Scan Green Cat 6 LSOH Snagless Moulded Patch Lead
- 10mtr Scan Black Cat 5e Snagless Moulded Patch Lead£2.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These cables are vital if you want a wired internet connection in your home or office. We've got them in a wide variety of colours and lengths.
These wireless network cards fit inside a computer (PC / notebook / Laptop) and connect using either the PCI, PCIe, M.2, Mini-PCIe interface. These Wireless Adaptors allow the computer to connect to a wireless network without having to run a network cable to the system. Advanced features such as high bandwidth and encryption ensure both a fast and secure connection to a WiFi network. Always check your motherboards interface for PCI or PCIe to ensure you select the correct wireless network card adaptor for your requirements.
- Asus PCE-N15 PCIe 300Mbps 802.11b/g/n Wireless Adaptor with Low Profile Bracket£15.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Gigabyte GC-WB867D-I (rev 4.2) PCIe WiFi Card, 867Mbps, Dual Band, 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2, PCI-E 2.0, External Antenna£29.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY