Our range of networking products includes the latest wireless routers for rapid home and office connections, homeplug kits to improve home networking, and PCI-E and USB adapters for adding wireless to desktop PCs. We also stock 3G modems that work with SIM cards on mobile networks and a huge range of networking cables.
These switches, are available in 1 to 6 port. They are ideal for home or office use and enable you to connect multiple PC's, gaming consoles, printers and other network enabled devices together. Using a switch allows increased performance and higher bandwidth in comparison to a traditional hub.
- 5 Port Edimax ES-3305P v2 Fast 10/100 Mini Ethernet Desktop Switch£7.26£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYLow stock
A network cable is used to connect a computer to a network. This can be a range of setups such as a broadband router feeding a single computer, two computers connected directly to each other, or a multiple number of computers and a network printer all connected to a server or router. RJ45 is the plug type. The general difference between CAT5e and CAT6 cabling is the increased transmission performance with CAT6. Note that there are two configurations of cables, Straight and X-Over (crossover). A X-Over cable is only used when connecting two computers directly to each other, or when connecting a computer directly to a peripheral for setup/configuration purposes.
- 0.5m Scan Black Cat 5e Snagless Moulded Patch Lead
- 0.25m Scan Black Cat 5e Snagless Moulded Patch Lead
- 0.5m Scan Green Cat 5e Snagless Moulded Patch Lead
- 1m CAT-5e RJ45 UTP Moulded Patch Cable 10/100/1000 GbE£0.92£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 1m Scan Black Cat 5e Snagless Moulded RJ45 Netwotk Cable
- 2m CAT-5e RJ45 UTP Moulded Patch Cable 10/100/1000 GbE(URT-602)
These cables are vital if you want a wired internet connection in your home or office. We've got them in a wide variety of colours and lengths.
Also known as a NIC (Network Interface Card ), these cards connect directly into the motherboard of your computer and feature an external network socket. This enables the computer to connect to a network via a network cable. Traditionally these network cards use the PCI slot on a motherboard, with newer cards using a PCIe interface. Advanced features include two or more network ports for specific applications. Note that network adaptors that convert a USB port into a network interface are also available.
- 2 Port Intel E10G42BTDA(LP) 10 Gigabit SFP Ethernet Server Adaptor Optical PCI-Express Low Profile£165.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These wireless network cards fit inside a computer (PC / notebook / Laptop) and connect using either the PCI, PCIe, M.2, Mini-PCIe interface. These Wireless Adaptors allow the computer to connect to a wireless network without having to run a network cable to the system. Advanced features such as high bandwidth and encryption ensure both a fast and secure connection to a WiFi network. Always check your motherboards interface for PCI or PCIe to ensure you select the correct wireless network card adaptor for your requirements.
- Asus PCE-N15 PCIe 300Mbps 802.11b/g/n Wireless Adaptor with Low Profile Bracket£13.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY