Our range of networking products includes the latest wireless routers for rapid home and office connections, homeplug kits to improve home networking, and PCI-E and USB adapters for adding wireless to desktop PCs. We also stock 3G modems that work with SIM cards on mobile networks and a huge range of networking cables.
These pieces of hardware work with both wired and wireless networks and devices in specific ways. A Wireless Access Point is a 'wired to wireless' solution. It extends a wired network by converting it into a wireless connection.A Wireless Bridge allows devices such as gaming consoles, digital video cameras etc that come with a RJ45 network port to connect to a wireless network. As the unit effectively bridges together a wireless network to these connected wired network devices. Check individual specifications of the product for the exact features and capabilities to make sure it meets your requirements.
- D-Link DAP-1320 Wireless N300 Range Extender UK Plug£15.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Edimax EW-7438RPn Mini N300 Wi-Fi Wall Socket Plug Extender/Access Point/Wi-Fi Bridge£13.18£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Edimax BR-6258nL, N150 Wireless Personal Hotspot/Travel Router, 150Mbps, b/g/n, 10/100 LAN, USB, Router/WISP Modes£19.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Edimax EW-7416APn Wireless N 300mbps nMax multi-function wireless access point / Wireless repeater V2£27.29£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Belkin F7D4555UK Dual Band Universal Wireless HDTV Adapter Smart TV Link USB Power£47.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Designed for high-speed broadband telephone line ADSL. This hardware requires an input from your landline, the output of this unit is both wired and wireless internet. The wired outputs are usually in the form of ethernet sockets and the wireless is WiFi. This enables both mobile/portable and fixed devices to connect to the ADSL Modem Router and share the one internet connection. Other features include the ability to connect a network printer and share files across the network through the router.
- D-link Bundle DSL-904 54G Wireless ADSL Modem Router With USB Adapter VPN - DSL-G604T + DWL-122£7.18£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Dlink DSL-902 Wireless 54Mbps ADSL Modem Router + PCMCIA Adapter Bundle, Includes 1x DSL-G604T ROUTER & 1x DWL-G650+£35.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- GSec1 X-GATE ADSL Security Modem 4PC's Child/Chat/ID/Fwall/VPN/Mobile Control£46.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- ZyXel Prestige 2602HWL-D1A x20 VPN, 11g +125Mbps Wireless 4x10/100 x2 VoIP ADSL Router£86.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These routers deploy the speed advantage gained by using the latest 802.11ac WiFi standard to make sure your home network is as fast as possible. These routers are some of the best-looking on the market, so it's worth exploring this category if you want a piece of hardware that'll look as good as it runs.
- Netgear R7000 Nighthawk Smart WiFi AC1900 802.11ac Dual Band High Powered Router 4 Port Gigabit Hub£129.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These high-performance routers are ideal for demanding home networks. Many include dual-band connections, high-end features and huge ranges, so you can be sure you'll stay connected - no matter how busy you're household.
- Dlink Bundle DI-634M - 108MBPs SuperG Mimo Router and DWL-G650M Mimo PC Card (PCMCIA)£11.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Edimax BR-6324NL Wireless N 150Mbps Broadband Cable/DSL Router AP with 4 Port 10/100 Switch£29.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Dlink DIR-636L Cloud Router 1200 300Mbps with 4 Port Gigabit Switch & USB£32.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Netgear Bundle WPN824 RangeMax 300N MIMO G Wireless Cable/DSL Router/Extender & WPN111 Wireless USB Stick£32.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- EnGenius ESR600H X-Range Wireless 11n (300Mbps + 300Mbps) Dual-Band Concurrent Media Gigabit RouterWas: £77.48£71.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- EnGenius ESR750H X-Range Wireless 11n (450Mbps+300Mbps) Dual Band Concurrent Media Gigabit RouterWas: £94.99£83.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These Internet Protocol cameras are used for surveillance. They can send
and receive their video data via a computer network and the Internet. Their connection to a network via a wired or wireless router allows the video to be sent to a computer. Some advanced features include the ability to log directly into the camera over the internet using a web browser. Check specifications of individual product to confirm features.
- D-Link DCS-6210BS Full HD 2 Mega-Pixel Dome Camera Outdoor/Indoor PoE/Ethernet, Vandal-Resistant, Mini Fixed Smoked Dome£179.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- NorthQ Wireless & Wired Compact IP Camera 30fps MPEG4/m-JPEG Remote Access£75.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- D-Link Securicam Wireless 11n / Wired H.264 Day & Night IP Camera with 16GB MicroSD Card and mobile APP Support£79.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- D-Link DCS-5222L Wireless/Wired Pan/Tilt/Zoom Cloud Camera IR LED 720P Day/Night Audio MIC microSD£119.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Compro CS400 Outdoor Bullet Camera Day/Night H.264 30 IR LEDs Exclusive Mobile Viewer App£203.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
A network cable is used to connect a computer to a network. This can be a range of setups such as a broadband router feeding a single computer, two computers connected directly to each other, or a multiple number of computers and a network printer all connected to a server or router. RJ45 is the plug type. The general difference between CAT5e and CAT6 cabling is the increased transmission performance with CAT6. Note that there are two configurations of cables, Straight and X-Over (crossover). A X-Over cable is only used when connecting two computers directly to each other, or when connecting a computer directly to a peripheral for setup/configuration purposes.
- Targus 3-In-1 Cable Set Retractable Network/Phone/USB with Holder - Travel MUST!£1.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Also known as a NIC (Network Interface Card ), these cards connect directly into the motherboard of your computer and feature an external network socket. This enables the computer to connect to a network via a network cable. Traditionally these network cards use the PCI slot on a motherboard, with newer cards using a PCIe interface. Advanced features include two or more network ports for specific applications. Note that network adaptors that convert a USB port into a network interface are also available.
- D-Link DUB-1312 USB 3.0/2.0 to Gigabit 10/1000 Ethernet Adapter PC/MAC£23.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Lycom NW-101 USB Device Extender & Shared Over CAT5 RJ-45 GigaLANWas: £33.49£28.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Edimax EN-9220F-64 64/32bit Fiber Optic Gigabit AdapterCall for price
Network wall sockets, tools and accessories for all your cabling network requirements. Build a integrated cable network within the walls of a building to making up loose network patch cables.
- Scan 75075R 2 in 1 Cable Jacket Stripper & 110/Krone Connector Punch Down Tool£0.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These modems allow internet access using a 3G data sim card. These modems output internet via WiFi, which is your own private WiFi hotspot to connect all your devices to. These portable devices are ideal when a fixed line internet connection is not available or when on the move with multiple internet devices.
- Edimax 3G-6210n Wireless 3G USB Portable Router with Powered Via USB with Mains & 1880mAh Rechargeable Battery£25.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These switches, are available in 1 to 6 port. They are ideal for home or office use and enable you to connect multiple PC's, gaming consoles, printers and other network enabled devices together. Using a switch allows increased performance and higher bandwidth in comparison to a traditional hub.
- 5 Port D-link 10/100 Desktop Ethernet Switch Unmanaged£7.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These 24 to 48 port switches are the ideal choice for large office, schools, server applications and large corporate organisations. Geared towards high end networks which include devices such as NAS drives, security cameras, work stations and printers into one network.
These switches, available in 8 to 16 port. They are the ideal choice for small to medium network use. Switches allow connection of multiple network enabled devices, such as PC's, printers, security cameras, NAS drives etc.
- 8 Port D-link Fast Ethernet Unmanaged Desktop Switch£7.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Power over Ethernet switches are switches combine a power source and data through the Ethernet cable. This setup removes the need for a power source at the network device. These PoE switches are suitable for network webcam setups, intercom systems, VoIP and wireless access points where there is no power nearby. A non-PoE device will require a compatible PoE Splitter.
- 2 port eten 802.3af 10/100 Metal PoE Extender 1-port PoE Splitter (PD) 1-port PoE Injector (PSE)£50.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These WiFi adaptors fit into the PCMCIA slot on a laptop. Once plugged in, the laptop will be WiFi ready to connect to a wireless network or wireless hotspot.
- Sitecom WL-180 300Mbps Wireless PCMCIA Cardbus Network Adaptor Card£12.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These wireless USB adaptors connect into any USB port of a desktop or laptop. This allows the computer to connect to a wireless network without having to run a network cable to the system. Advanced features such as high bandwidth and encryption ensure both a fast and secure connection to a WiFi network.
- D-Link DWA-127, USB 2.0, 150Mbps, 802.11b/g/n, 2.4 Ghz, Wireless Adaptor£10.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY