NAS - 5+ HDD Bays (Ex HDD)
These NAS units are the largest around, offering five HDD bays at a minimum and ten or more in many cases. They are typically geared towards advanced users who need plenty of storage space, and many are supplied in rackmount cases for use in industry and large-scale businesses. These units are not sold with hard disks so you'll need to add your own – it's best to get matching models and capacities, especially if you plan on using RAID.
- NETGEAR 1U Rackmount 4-Bay Diskless ReadyNAS 2120 RN2120£417.49
- 12 Bay Synology RX1214RP 2U Expansion Unit Inc redundant PSU£1,487.99
- 2U Netgear ReadyNAS 3312 12-Bay Diskless Network Storage£2,207.48
- 12 Bay Drobo B1200i 3U Rackmount NAS supports upto 36TB inc rail kit£4,102.99
- 12 Bay Qsan 2U AegisSAN Q500 Series P10-D212 1Gb iSCSI x6£4,979.48