Intel B360 Socket 1151 ATX Motherboards
The Intel B360 chipset is the next step-down from the H370 chipset for Intel 8th generation Core processors, codename Coffee Lake. Like the H370 chipset, B360 does not support overclocking & usually only supports a single graphics card (although some of these motherboards may support 2x AMD Radeon Graphics Card in CrossFire - Check Specs. for details). Its main difference from the chipsets above are it loses support for RAID, but it does however maintain support for Intel Optane Memory & 10Gbps USB 3.1 Gen2. Another notable trade-off with B360, is that the chipset supplies less PCIe 3.0 Lanes for other devices than both of the more expensive Z370 & H370 chipsets. These particular boards are full-size ATX designs for maximum expandability.
Please Note: Despite utilising the same LGA1151 socket as 200 & 100 Series Motherboards, ONLY Intel 8th Gen. 'Coffee Lake' CPUs are compatible with these Intel B360 Motherboards.
- MSI B360-A PRO, Intel B360, S 1151, DDR4, SATA3, M.2, 2-Way CrossFire, Intel GbE, USB 3.1 Gen2 A+C, ATX£88.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- ASUS ROG STRIX B360-H GAMING, Intel B360, S 1151, DDR4, SATA3, Dual M.2, 2-Way CrossFire, GbE, USB 3.1 Gen2 A, ATX£119.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- ASUS PRIME B360-PLUS, Intel B360, S 1151, DDR4, SATA3, Dual M.2, 2-Way CrossFire, Realtek GbE, USB 3.1 Gen2 A, ATX£104.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYDue today
- ASUS TUF B360-PRO GAMING (WI-FI), Intel B360, S 1151, DDR4, SATA3, Dual M.2, 2-Way CrossFire, GbE/WiFi, USB3.1 G2 A, ATX£134.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Intel Core i5 9400F Hex Core Desktop Processor + ASUS TUF B360-PLUS GAMING ATX Motherboard£239.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Intel Core i5 9400F Hex Core CPU + ASUS TUF B360-PLUS GAMING ATX Motherboard + ASUS GeForce GTX 1660 Phoenix OC 6GB GPU£439.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY