Intel B360 Socket 1151 MicroATX Motherboards
The Intel B360 chipset is the next step-down from the H370 chipset for Intel 8th generation Core processors, codename Coffee Lake. Like the H370 chipset, B360 does not support overclocking & usually only supports a single graphics card (although some of these motherboards may support 2x AMD Radeon Graphics Card in CrossFire - Check Specs. for details). Its main difference from the chipsets above are it loses support for RAID, but it does however maintain support for Intel Optane Memory & 10Gbps USB 3.1 Gen2. Another notable trade-off with B360, is that the chipset supplies less PCIe 3.0 Lanes for other devices than both of the more expensive Z370 & H370 chipsets. These particular boards are smaller micro-ATX designs with middling expandability.
Please Note: Despite utilising the same LGA1151 socket as 200 & 100 Series Motherboards, ONLY Intel 8th Gen. 'Coffee Lake' CPUs are compatible with these Intel B360 Motherboards.
- ASUS PRIME B360M-K, Intel B360, S 1151, DDR4, SATA3, M.2, Realtek GbE, USB 3.1 Gen2 A, ATX£73.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- ASUS PRIME B360M-A, Intel B360, S 1151, DDR4, SATA3, Dual M.2, Realtek GbE, USB 3.1 Gen2 A, MicroATX£80.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Gigabyte B360M AORUS GAMING 3, Intel B360, S 1151, DDR4, SATA3, Dual M.2, 2-Way CrossFire, GbE, USB 3.1 Gen2 A, MicroATX£85.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- MSI B360M BAZOOKA, Intel B360, S 1151, DDR4, MicroATX Motherboard£85.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- ASUS ROG STRIX B360-G GAMING, Intel B360, S 1151, DDR4, SATA3, Dual M.2, 2-Way CrossFire, GbE, USB 3.1 Gen2 A, MicroATX£109.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY