AMD A320 Socket AM4 MicroATX Motherboards
These motherboards are based on the AMD A320 chipset and are designed for the AMD Ryzen range of CPUs. The A320 is the entry-level Ryzen chipset, and so features a limited number of SATA ports, USB ports and PCI-E lanes. Unlike the more expensive B350 and X370 motherboards, A320 boards do not support overclocking. These particular boards are small form factor micro-ATX designs with modest expandability.
Please Note: The graphics outputs that feature on some of the motherboards below are designed for use with AMD processors such as the Ryzen 5 2400G, Ryzen 3 2200G, or A-Series models which feature a GPU integrated within the CPU chip itself. These graphics outputs, such as HDMI, DVI, VGA & DisplayPort will not function unless a compatible CPU with integrated graphics is installed.
- ASRock A320M-HDV R4.0, AMD A320, S AM4, DDR4, SATA3, M.2, Realtek GbE, USB 3.1 Gen1 A, MicroATX£44.48£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
- ASUS PRIME A320M-K, AMD A320, S AM4, DDR4, SATA3, M.2 (PCIe/SATA), Realtek GbE, USB 3.1 Gen1 A, MicroATX£53.99£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
- MSI A320M-A PRO, AMD A320, S AM4, DDR4, SATA3, Realtek GbE, USB 3.2 Gen1, Micro-ATX£41.99£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERY
- ASRock A320M-DVS R4.0, AMD A320, S AM4, DDR4, SATA3, Realtek GbE, USB 3.1 Gen1 A, MicroATX£43.20£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERYDue 7th Dec
- MSI A320M-A PRO MAX, AMD A320, S AM4, DDR4, SATA3, M.2, Realtek GbE, USB 3.2 Gen1, Micro-ATX£45.98£5.48 1-3 DAY DELIVERYPre order
- 3XS B450 Hardware Bundle, AMD Ryzen 5 3600, ASUS PRIME B450M-A, 16GB DDR4, AMD Wraith Stealth£329.99FREE DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM