AMD A320 Socket AM4 MicroATX Motherboards
These motherboards are based on the AMD A320 chipset and are designed for the AMD Ryzen range of CPUs. The A320 is the entry-level Ryzen chipset, and so features a limited number of SATA ports, USB ports and PCI-E lanes. Unlike the more expensive B350 and X370 motherboards, A320 boards do not support overclocking. These particular boards are small form factor micro-ATX designs with modest expandability.
Please Note: The graphics outputs that feature on some of the motherboards below are designed for use with AMD processors such as the Ryzen 5 2400G, Ryzen 3 2200G, or A-Series models which feature a GPU integrated within the CPU chip itself. These graphics outputs, such as HDMI, DVI, VGA & DisplayPort will not function unless a compatible CPU with integrated graphics is installed.
- ASRock A320M-HDV R4.0, AMD A320, S AM4, DDR4, SATA3, M.2, Realtek GbE, USB 3.1 Gen1 A, MicroATXWas: £44.99£43.19FREE DELIVERY ON THIS ITEM
- MSI A320M-A PRO, AMD A320, S AM4, DDR4, SATA3, Realtek GbE, USB 3.2 Gen1, Micro-ATX
- Open Box MSI A320M-A PRO, AMD A320, S AM4, DDR4, SATA3, Realtek GbE, USB 3.2 Gen1, MicroATX
- ASUS PRIME A320M-E, AMD A320, S AM4, DDR4, SATA3, PCIe 3.0, 1x M.2, GbE, USB 3.2 Gen2, mATX£47.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- ASRock A320M Pro4, AMD A320, S AM4, DDR4, SATA3, M.2 (PCIe/SATA), Realtek LAN, USB 3.0 A+C, MicroATX£59.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 3XS B450 Hardware Bundle, AMD Ryzen 5 3600, ASUS PRIME B450M-A II, 16GB DDR4, AMD Wraith Stealth - *SEE INFO*£349.99FREE DELIVERY ON THIS ITEMGet it Tomorrow, 26 MayLow stock