AMD A320 Socket AM4 MicroATX Motherboards
These motherboards are based on the AMD A320 chipset and are designed for the AMD Ryzen range of CPUs. The A320 is the entry-level Ryzen chipset, and so features a limited number of SATA ports, USB ports and PCI-E lanes. Unlike the more expensive B350 and X370 motherboards, A320 boards do not support overclocking. These particular boards are small form factor micro-ATX designs with modest expandability.
Please note: The motherboards below with graphics outputs are designed for future AMD processors with onboard graphics. Ryzen 5 & Ryzen 7 CPUs do not have onboard graphics and require a discrete graphics card.
Please note: In order to use a AMD Ryzen 5 CPU with these Motherboards, you may need to update the motherboard BIOS to the latest version before installing the CPU.
- Gigabyte A320M-DS2, AMD A320, S AM4, DDR4, SATA3, Realtek Gigabit LAN, USB 3.1 Gen2 A, MicroATX£68.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYPre order
- ASRock A320M-DGS AMD Ryzen AM4 MicroATX MotherboardCall for price
- ASRock A320M-HDV AMD Ryzen AM4 MicroATX MotherboardCall for price
- Asus Prime A320M-K, AMD A320, S AM4, DDR4, SATA3, M.2 (PCIe/SATA), Realtek LAN, HDMI/VGA, 4x USB 3.0, MicroATXWas: £66.98£62.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYIn stock
- MSI A320M GRENADE, AMD A320, S AM4, DDR4, SATA3, Realtek LAN, USB 3.1 Gen2 A, MicroATXWas: £67.49£65.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYIn stock